In this article, we will cover How you can watch and activate CBS All access on a Roku device by using the cbs.com/roku link. This guide works the same way on each Roku model. Before we go through to steps for activating CBS All access on Roku, we must first a bit about CBS all access.
What is CBS All Access?
CBS stands for Columbia Broadcasting System, is one of the oldest and popular US-based broadcasting television networks. CBS app offers you to watch live channels and on-demand shows on your streaming device. In this, you will get to stream all your favorite shows and channels such as (Star Trek series, NCIS, Seal Team, Young Sheldon, and many more), that too in very good video quality.
Due to the long-time partnership with the NFL organization, you can also enjoy exclusive NFL games in it, that too for free. CBS app is compatible with most devices whether we talk about Roku, Firestick, Apple TV, and many more. So you can enjoy it on any streaming device. Today we will share with you how you can add and activate it in your Roku device.
- In this, you can stream simultaneously on five different streaming devices using the same account.
- CBS All Access also offers behind-the-scenes clips of special programs.
- You can stream your downloaded video for 30 days without the internet.
- CBS app also offers you to download your favorite shows and not only this, you can also download 25 videos at the same time.
- CBS also offers its original shows for its users.
How to watch and activate CBC All Access on Roku by using cbs.com/roku?
- Turn on your Roku.
- Press the Home Button on your Roku remote.
- Click on the Search option.
- Now, select the Search channel option.
- Next, type “CBS” on the respective field by the on-screen keyboard.
- Choose CBS All access from the search result and click on it.
- Now for installing the CBS channel, simply click on the Add Channel option.
- Wait until installing process finish, then launch the CBS All Access.
- Now sign in with your account by using an on-screen keyboard.
- After a while, an activation code will appear on your screen. Simply note it down somewhere or else pause your screen.
Note- All above-given steps are for adding/installing CBS All access on Roku device and further steps are for activating CBS All access by using cbs.com/roku.
- Now, visit cbs.com/roku from any other device.
- You will be asked to enter the activation code there. You have to enter the given activation code in the respective field.
- After entering the code, simply click on the Activate option.
- In a while, you are ready to stream CBS on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions-
How to check for updates of Roku?
- First press the Home button from your Roku remote.
- Now locate the Settings option and click on it.
- Next click on the System option.
- Navigate to the System update and click on it.
- Select the Check now option.
How to fix the streaming issue on your Roku device?
Many users have claimed that they have encountered some problems such as video getting stuck and video unable message while streaming. So today we will tell you some simple methods so that you can solve them.
- Restart your Roku device-
There are many possibilities that due to some bugs you have to encounter this problem. The best solution to avoid this error is to “restart the Roku device”, by this you will immediately clear such temporary bugs.
- Check update
At Least check that your CBS app is fully updated or not.
- Internet connection
Fast Internet connection is a must for streaming CBS All access on your Roku device.
Is it possible to watch CBS All access free of cost?
Yes, if you can use TV provider credentials, you can stream it for free. But if your TV provider does not have a CBS all access channel, then you will have to subscribe to it separately and for this, you will have to charge.
Is CBS available on the antenna?
Yes, you can watch it in antenna because CBS is usually available to be viewed for free with a quality TV antenna via Over-the-Air (OTA) TV.
Read also- How to watch DISH ANYWHERE on Roku Device
Read also- How to stream Dailymotion on Roku device?
How to Cancel CBS All Access subscription on Roku?
Follow these given steps to cancel your subscription to CBS All access channel.
- First, go to the My Account Page.
- Navigate the Cancel My Subscription option and click on it.
- Confirm again on the cancellation terms page and fill up some reason “Why you are canceling plan”.