Today we will explain how to activate Netspend card without SSN. But before we further proceed to learn How to activate Netspend Card, we must first understand a little bit about Netspend.
Netspend is a very popular company that offers prepaid debit cards from Visa to MasterCard. Furthermore, Netspend does not need a credit check and you don’t have to maintain a minimum balance on the card. You can activate the Netspend card online and by phone call.
How to Activate Netspend Card by netspend.com
- Go to netspend.com/account/activate from any devices such as mobile or computer.
- On there, you will be asked for the card number and security number / CVC. Properly fill in the card number and security number in their respective field.
- After filling Card number and Security number, press the Continue option.
- Now, login to your Netspend account by using your username and password linked with the account.
- Now you will be asked to verify some identity.
- They can ask for your date of birth, zip code, area of residence, social security number, and or even a government id number. This should be filled very carefully otherwise the Netspend card will not be activated.
- Finally, you have to create a new 4 digit pin for your Card.
Note- If you do not have an SSN number or you do not want to share it, then you can still submit the Alien Registration Number instead of the SSN number. By this, you can Activate Netspend Card without SSN.
Read also- How to Activate JetBlue MasterCard
How to Activate Netspend by phone call?
- Dial 1-866-387-7363 from your phone.
- Select Activate New Card option from the menu.
- Now you have to submit your card number and security number of your Card.
- Now, your call will be transferred to the staff member of Netspend, where he will ask you your date of birth, zip code, area of residence, your social security number, and or even a government id number.
- Provide all this information very carefully, if possible, keep all the documents with you beforehand and call only after that.
- After verifying all your identities, your Netspend card will be activated.
How to Activate Netspend Card without SSN?
First of all, I want to tell you that it is absolutely impossible to activate a Netspend card without SSN. You will need to submit any government-issued identification number, without it you cannot activate Netspend Card. Activating the card with SSN and Government Issued Number is a legal method, but there is another method in which you will not need any SSN. If you want, you can activate the Netspend card by submitting the Alien Registration Number.
Submitting the Alien Registration Number is the only way by which you can Activate Netspend Card without SSN. Here we explain how you can activate Netspend Card without SSN, carefully follow each step.
- Go to the https://www.netspend.com/account/activate from any devices such as mobile or computer.
- Enter your Card number or Security number in their respective field.
- You have to carefully submit all the information except “SSN”. Instead of SSN, you can submit an Alien Registration Number in it.
- Now generate 4 digit Pin code for your card.
- After a while, your Netspend card will be Activate.