In this guide, we are going to teach you how you can install and activate the Vh1 app on multiple devices by using vh1.com/activate. VH1 stands for Video Hits One. VH1 is an American TV network owned by Viacom. It basically dedicated to music lovers and artists. VH1 mostly promotes classic and hip hop trends music to American citizens. Apart from music, it also telecast original shows, talk shows, and dating shows. It supports most of the major devices such as Apple TV, Android TV, android, amazon firestick, iOS, Roku, and many more.
- It offers content in HD quality.
- 1000+ hours of entertainment and interesting content for users.
- Selective and popular songs.
- Encourage old classic and hip hop songs.
- Also, offers cut scenes, bonus clips, and deleted scenes of some shows.
- Atlanta Exes
- Basketball Wives
- Big Ang
- Canada’s Drag Race
- Cartel Crew
- VH1 Couple Retreat
- Hollywood exes
- Girl Crulse
- I love New York
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta
How to Activate VH1 on Roku-
- Switch on your Roku device.
- Make sure that your Roku device is connected to the Internet.
- Press the home button on your Roku remote and the home page will be displayed on your screen.
- Go to the Streaming Channels option from the main menu tab.
- Click on the search option under the streaming channels option.
- With the help of an on-screen keyboard, type “VH1” in the empty field.
- Choose the official VH1 app from the suggestion.
- Head over to the Add channel option, in order to install VH1 on the Roku device.
- The installation process takes few seconds to complete. Once added, then click on Go to channel to open VH1.
- Follow all the upcoming commands to get an activation code on your TV screen. Then move on to any other device such as mobile or computer for activation.
- Launch any browser and type the vh1.com/activate link in the URL field.
- You will be asked to submit your activation code.
- Then enter the given activation code in the boxes.
- Now click on the “Continue” option to proceed to the next step.
- Then log in with your TV provider’s given account credentials.
How to Activate VH1 on Apple TV-
- Plugin your Apple TV with a power switch and your device must have an internet connection.
- Go to the home screen and launch the app store.
- Find the VH1 app from the search bar.
- Some app suggestions will display on your screen, select the official VH1 app from it.
- Now click on the install button.
- The installation process takes few seconds for completing. Once it is added to your device, then launch it.
- Follow all the upcoming prompts in order to get a unique code on your screen.
- Go to the vh1.com/activate link from any other device for activation.
- Enter your unique code in the empty field.
- After submitting your code, click on the “Continue” option.
- You have to select your respective TV Provider from the given list and log in with your TV provider’s given account.
How to Activate VH1 on Android TV-
- Open the Play Store from your home screen.
- Navigate the search icon at the top of your screen and enter “VH1” with the help of a virtual keyboard.
- Some results will be displayed on your screen, simply select only the official VH1 app.
- You will be promoted to the VH1 app page and select the install button.
- After installing, go to the app section and launch the VH1 app.
- A unique code will prompt on your TV screen. Simply copy this code or note it down somewhere.
- Open any browser on your mobile or computer and visit the vh1.com/activate link.
- Submit displayed unique code in the following section.
- Login with your given TV provider’s account details.
- In a few seconds, your activation process will complete.
How to Activate VH1 on Xbox-
- Turn on your Xbox device.
- Make sure you have an internet connection.
- Go to the Xbox channel option and search “VH1” by using an on-screen keyboard.
- Select the VH1 app from the search results.
- Launch the app after installation.
- After a while, an activation code will be prompted on your screen. Simply note it down or else pause your screen.
- Now move on to the other device such as mobile or computer.
- Visit vh1.com/activate to submit the given activation code.
- Enter the given activation code in the respective field.
- Now click on the continue button.
- Log in with your given TV provider’s account.
How to Activate VH1 on Amazon Firestick-
- Make sure you have an internet connection on your Firestick.
- First, go to your home screen and select the search menu.
- Navigate the Apps store on the menu and find “VH1” by using an on-screen keyboard.
- Choose the VH1 app from the suggestion list.
- Select the Get/download option to install the VH1 app on your Amazon Fire Stick.
- After installing the VH1 app, open the app.
- Follow all the upcoming commands in order to get an activation code on your TV screen.
- Move on to another device such as mobile or computer and enter the vh1.com/activate link in the URL field.
- Submit your displayed activation code in the given boxes and click on the continue option.
- Now log in by using your given TV provider account credentials.
- After a while, your TV will automatically refresh and load VH1 content.
Alternative methods to watch VH1 channel-
If you want to stream VH1 without any cable operator then you can do it quite easily. There are many media streaming services available that include the VH1 channel in their channel packages. All you have to do is subscribe to those services and you will be able to stream the VH1 channel very easily. There are the following list of the streaming services that offer VH1 channel as a part of their plans-
- YouTube TV
- AT&T TV
Activation code is not working?
If your activation code is not working, then you should definitely try this-
- First, check whether you are entering exact same code or not.
- Your code might be expired due for a long time. Go to your device and select the Regenerate code button to get a new code. Then paste this code into the given field.
- Reinstall the VH1 app and follow all the procedures again.
VH1 app is not working?
- Check whether your internet connection is proper or not.
- Check whether your device supports the VH1 app.
- Update your device (if needed).
- Try another device.
- Re-install the VH1 app.