AXS TV channel is an American specialty television channel, owned by Anthem Sports & Entertainment. This channel basically offers live concerts, music programs, sports events, combat sports, and entertainment programs. It offers a large variety of shows for its users. This guide will cover how you can install and activate AXS TV on multiple streaming devices by using axs.tv/activate link.
Amazon Fire TV
Activate AXS TV on Android TV-
- Make sure you have an internet connection to your device.
- Open the home screen and select the play store.
- Go to the search icon and enter “AXS TV” with the help of an on-screen keyboard.
- Now select the official AXS TV app from the suggested app list.
- Click on the install button.
- The installation process takes few seconds to complete, then launch the app.
- You get an activation code on your TV screen.
- Go to any other device and open axs.tv/activate link in any browser.
- Now log in with the same account credentials.
- Submit the given activation code in the empty field.
- Then log in again with your AXS TV account.
Activate AXS TV on Amazon Fire TV-
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV and your device must be connected to the Internet.
- First, go to the Home screen.
- Navigate the Apps option on the top menu and click on it.
- Click on the search icon and type “AXS TV” in the search field.
- Tap on the get/download button for installing AXS TV in your Fire TV.
- Launch the AXS TV app from the home screen.
- A unique code will be prompt on your TV screen. Then move on to another device for activation.
- Go to your computer or mobile’s browser and type axs.tv/activate link in the URL field.
- You will be asked to log in first, so log in with the same account that you used earlier in AXS TV app.
- Then submit the unique code in the respective field.
Read also- How to activate SYFY on Roku?
Activate AXS TV on Apple TV-
- Apple TV must be connected to the internet.
- Launch the App Store from the home screen.
- Navigate to the Search tab at the top screen.
- Then type “AXS TV” in the search field.
- Select the AXS TV app from the suggestion list.
- Tap on the install button in the main screen.
- After installing, launch the app from the home screen.
- Within a second, an activation code will appear on your TV screen.
- Visit www.axs.tv/activate link on your mobile or computer’s browser.
- Log in with the AXS TV account.
- Then submit the activation code in the following field.
Activate AXS TV on Roku-
- Go to the home screen and select the streaming channel option.
- Now choose the Search channel option under the Roku channel store tab.
- Enter “AXS TV” by using a virtual keyboard.
- Some apps will be listed on the suggestion, only select the AXS TV app.
- You will be promoted to the AXS TV app page, then click on the Add channel option for installing AXS TV app on Roku.
- Then click on the OK button after installing AXS TV app.
- Now launch the AXS TV app.
- In a while, you get an activation code on your TV screen. Then move on to another device for submitting this activation code.
- Launch any browser on your phone or computer and enter axs.tv/activate link.
- Now log in with the same account credentials which you used in AXS TV.
- You will be asked to enter the displayed activation code in the respective field.
- Finally, Log in with your account credentials.
How to watch AXS TV without any cable?
There are many media service providers available that offer AXS TV channels as a part of their subscription plan. You can easily stream AXS TV without any cable provider, you only have to subscribe to any of them.
AT&T TV is one of the most popular media service providers in the U.S. It offers an AXS TV channel on its entertainment package. Apart from the AXS TV channel, you can also enjoy 65+ other channels such as CNN, Disney Channel, ESPN, TNT, TLC, WE TV, and many more for $69.99/month. It also offers a recording feature for every user, by this you can record your all favorite shows. Over 20 devices can use AT&T TV in a single account. It supports most of the major devices such as iOS, Android TV, Samsung Smart TV, Roku, Fire TV, Web browser, PS4, Xbox, and Smart TV.
Philo is another media service provider that includes AXS TV channel on its plan. Along with AXS TV, it also offers 60+ popular channels (A&E, HGTV, History, Lifetime, MTV, TLC, Travel Channel, etc.) for only $25/month. You also get 7 days free trial with this and record your favorite shows on its cloud DVR storage. While 3 subscribers can stream at the same time. It also supports the majority of devices such as Apple TV, iOS, Android, Fire TV, Chromecast, Web browser, and Android TV.
Sling also includes AXS TV channels as part of their Sling Orange package. Including the AXS TV channel, it also includes 30 other channels (Comedy Central, Lifetime, TBS, TNT, TLC, Lifetime, USA Network, etc.) for $35 per month. It also offers 50-hour cloud DVR storage for recording content. But only one user can stream at once. It also supports a wide range of devices like Apple TV, Android, iOS, Fire TV, Xbox, PS4, Samsung Smart TV, VIZIO Smart TV, Nintendo, and Xbox.