Clash of clans is a popular online strategy video game developed by Supercell. The game is available on Android and iOS devices. Basically, in this game players have to build their village from gold and elixir. They can gain these resources by attacking and looting another player’s village.
But many users encounter a Clash of clans not loading and working problems on their devices. So, in this guide, we will cover all the possible reasons and solutions for the Clash of clans not loading.
Reasons for Clash Of Clans not loading-
- Outdated Clash of clan app.
- Internet speed is not sufficient.
- The outdated software version on your Smartphone.
- Temporary bugs.
- Unwanted cache.
- Server down.
How to fix the Clash of clans not loading or working problem?
Restart your Clash of clans game-
Most of the time this is just a temporary problem, that a bug or a minor error can cause. You can solve this quite quickly, you should restart your game. With this, all those temporary bugs will be automatically eliminated.
Restart your Smartphone-
If there is no improvement in the situation even after relaunching the app, then you should try restarting your device once. Many users have solved this problem by restarting their smartphones.
Check your internet speed-
As you know Clash of Clan is an online game, which simply means that you will need an internet connection to play it. But having an internet connection is not enough, you also need a fast internet connection. Sometimes the game is not able to load properly due to slow internet speed, and you get to see the problem of clash of clan not loading and working.
- Go to any browser and search for any internet speed test website.
- Then check your internet speed.
- Instead of using the cellular network, you must use a router or Wi-Fi.
- Make sure your device is placed near your Wi-Fi range.
- Use any other cellular network.
Outdated versions of apps can also be a reason for not loading the app. So, make sure to check whether your Clash of Clan game is fully updated or not.
- Go to your App Store or Play Store.
- Hunt for the Clash of clan app.
- Select the app.
- Click on the update option (if available).
- After updating, launch the game.
Clear cache and cache-
Many times, many such unwanted data get stored in the app, which creates problems while loading the app. So, it would be better if you clear all these from your device.
Follows these steps to clear cache and data from your Android device-
- Go to your Smartphone settings.
- Now click on the Apps.
- Go to the manage apps.
- Navigate the Clash of clan app on your app list and select it.
- Now click on the clear data option from the bottom bar.
- Then select the clear all data and clear cache.
- After clearing, launch the app again.
If you still looking for a solution then there must be some zone or area problem. To prevent these types of problems, you must try a good VPN on your Smartphone. VPN will help hide your actual location from COC’s server.
I hope you have got the solution to the Clash of Clans Not Loading problem from the above solution. If still, you are facing the problem of loading then the only reason could be that the server of Clash of Clans is down, due to which you are not able to connect to it.