If you are also facing problems like freezing, unlimited loading, buffering, and not working in ITV Hub, and you do not know how to get rid of this problem. Then you are on the right guide, here we will explain different ways to fix the ITV Hub not working problem.
Reasons for ITV not working problem-
Before we proceed to fix the ITV freezing problem, we should first understand the actual reason behind ITV Hub not working.
Internet is not working-
In most cases, ITV Hub is not able to load due to any fault on the internet and which creates problems like ITV Hub not working and freezing in your Smart TV.
Unwanted Cache and Data-
Unwanted data and cache have always led to many problems, whether it is the app not working, freezing and or black screen.
Read also- How to fix Vudu not working on Smart TV?
Outdated ITV Hub app-
The outdated version of the ITV Hub app can also sometimes cause conflicts with your Smart TV, as well as sometimes it can become more worse like ITV Hub not loading and getting stuck while starting.
Your Smart TV’s Firmware is not fully updated-
Compatibility issues can also arise from using the old firmware of the Smart TV.
Ways to fix ITV Hub not working problem on Smart TV-
Here we mention a few effective steps to resolve ITV Hub problems on your Smart TV.
Relaunch ITV app-
If your ITV hub is not loading or showing contents of the ITV hub then there is a high chance that temporary bugs may be behind it. Temporary errors are stored only for some time, then they are cleared automatically and if you want, you can clear them by launching the app again.
- Tap on the back or exit button on your Smart TV remote to exit the ITV app.
- Then wait for a few seconds.
- Relaunch the ITV app.
Check your Internet connection-
As you know, ITV Hub is an online platform. So, there is a high chance that the ITV Hub problem is related to your internet connection. You must follow these methods to fix the ITB Hub not working problem-
- Check your Internet speed, you need at least 1mb/s speed to stream ITV without any buffering.
- Place your router as close as possible.
- Clear all the hurdles or obstacles that deflect your Wi-fi Signal.
- Try another router.
- Use a wired connection instead of wireless.
- Go to your Apps list.
- Select the ITV Hub app from the list.
- Go to the app settings.
- Navigate the clear app cache option and select it.
- Now, wait until the whole clearing process finishes.
- Then launch the ITV Hub app.
Update your ITV app-
- Launch your App Store on your respective Smart TVs.
- Search the ITV Hub app from the search bar.
- Now check whether your ITV app is up to date or not, if not then select the update now option.
- Now, wait until your update process finishes, then launch the ITV app.
Check your system update-
- Go to your TV settings.
- Locate the system option from TV settings.
- Click on the about option.
- Tap on the check for updates option.
- It takes a few minutes to complete the update installation process.
- Then launch the ITV app and check whether ITV Hub not working problem solved or not.
Re-install ITV app-
- First, go to the Apps section.
- Locate the ITV Hub app from the apps list.
- Click on the ITV app and select the uninstall option.
- Select the O.K option to confirm the uninstall process.
- Now go back to the Apps option and search for the ITV Hub app.
- Tap on the install option on the next page.
- After installing, launch the ITV Hub app on your Smart TV.
Ways to fix ITV Hub not working problem on mobile or computer-
On Smart Phone-
- Go to your mobile settings.
- Tap on the apps option.
- Navigate the ITV Hub app.
- Select the clear cache option.
- Now click on the clear data & cache option to confirm.
- Tap on the Settings option on your browser.
- Select the Privacy and Security option on the left panel.
- Click on the clear browsing data.
- Select the clear data option.
Try another browser-
Your browser might not compatible with the ITV Hub website. Therefore, you must try another browser like Google Chrome, Firefox, or Opera mini.
Re-install ITV Hub app-
- Tap ITV Hub app.
- Select the uninstall option.
- Go to your App Store or Play Store and install the ITV Hub app.
- Launch the ITB Hub app.
I hope that by now you must have got rid of the ITV Hub problem and if still after applying all previous methods, you are facing problems like freezing, not loading then it is highly possible that the ITV Hub server is down.