In this guide, we will cover all the possible ways to fix the Game Pigeon not working problem. Many users claimed that while playing and launching Game Pigeon they see only images instead of gameplay which obviously can make anyone disappointed. Sometimes the game is not able to load properly and black screen, if you are also facing any of these problems then you are on the right article.
Reasons for Game Pigeon not working-
There can be many reasons why your Game Pigeon is not working. We listed most of them in our article.
- Just a temporary error.
- Bugs can also be one reason.
- Your device is not connected to the internet.
- Corrupted date and time.
- Outdated iOS.
- Incorrect settings on your iPhone.
- iMessage is not activated properly.
How to fix Game Pigeon Not working problem?
1 – Relaunch Game Pigeon app.
You only have to close your iMessage app from the iPhone and wait for a few minutes, then open the iMessage app again. After this, relaunch the Pigeon app.
Read also- How to watch Sky Go on PS4?
2 – Reboot your iPhone.
Due to some temporary bugs or errors, sometimes even the Game Pigeon is not able to work. So, another option is to reboot your iPhone and launch this Pigeon game. Rebooting several times will automatically fix such temporary errors.
3 – Check your Internet connection.
Fault in internet connection can also be one reason for Game Pigeon not working.
- Your iPhone might be not connected to the Router properly.
- Too much connection on your router.
- Try to restart your modem or router.
- Your iPhone might be too far from the Router. So, try to put your iPhone as close as possible.
- Chane your Router.
- Try a mobile network instead of a Wi-Fi connection.
4 – Try to log in with any other Apple ID.
Many users claimed that they have fixed the Game pigeon not working problem by just logging out their Apple ID and then logging in. So, you must definitely try it once.
- First go to the settings option.
- Then go to the iCloud and sign out.
- After this, again sign in with the same Apple ID.
If re-logging with your own Apple ID doesn’t work, you may need to enter a different Apple ID.
- Go to the settings option and sign out your Apple ID.
- Now enter a different Apple ID and log in.
- Then download the Game Pigeon app on your iPhone.
- Now check whether your Game Pigeon not a working problem solved or not.
5 – Change date and time.
Incorrect time and date also sometimes hinder the loading of Game Pigeon, because this problem occurs due to the time mismatch between your device and the game server. Therefore, make sure to set the correct time and date on your iPhone device.
- First go to your iPhone settings.
- Tap on the general option.
- Select the Date and Time option.
- Choose the Set automatically option.
6 – Update your iPhone.
An outdated version of iOS can also be a reason “why your game Pigeon is not working properly”. Because the outdated version conflicts with the game Pigeon, which makes it difficult for the app to load properly.
That’s why you should make sure that your iPhone is fully updated, and if any update is pending, update it immediately.
- Go to the settings from the home screen.
- Navigate the General option on the Settings tab and tap it.
- Now select the Software update option.
- Then check whether any update is pending or not. If any new update is available, then select it and follow all the upcoming prompts in order to install the latest version of iPhone updates.
- Once you install the latest version of the iOS update, then launch the Game Pigeon app.
7 – Reactivate iMessage.
If you still facing the “game Pigeon not working” problem is not fixed then definitely you should try this method. Many users have also fixed this by temporarily disabling iMessage. Follow all the upcoming steps to disable iMessage on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Settings option from the home screen.
- Scroll down until you found the messages option in the tab and click it.
- Now disable the iMessage toggle.
- Wait for a few seconds.
- Then again enable it.
- Now go back to your iMessage and launch the Game Pigeon app.
8 – Factory Reset.
If you have reached this step, then it can only mean that the above-given steps did not help you in any way. Sometimes even some incorrect settings can cause Game Pigeon to conflict with your device and as a result, it shows “Game Pigeon not working and loading”.
That’s why we should fix those corrupted settings, but the biggest problem is that how do we identify the settings that conflict with your game pigeon. So, the best solution would be to reset your iPhone so that all our settings rollbacks to previous settings.
- Simply go to your settings.
- Go to the general option.
- Select the reset option.
- Now click on erase all contents and settings.
- Then click on the erase now option.
After a factory reset, you have to install the Game Pigeon app. I hope now you can access the Game pigeon app on your device.