Today we will talk about how much you can earn from “AdMob”. As you have already read from our title, so let’s come straight to the issue without any delay.
(How much AdMob pays for videos ads) Points-
“AdMob” makes it easy for mobile developers to earn money in their applications and also gives them good quality advertisements and it helps a lot in globally monetizing their applications.
There are 4 types of formats which you can apply to your Application-
- Rewarded-This is such an advertisement in which the user himself can engage with Ad in exchange for any bonus point and reward.
- Native-These are the advertisement that you can customize and that seems the exact natural part of your application.
- Banner-Rectangular ads that can be anchored to the top or bottom of the screen.
- Interstitial-These are advertisements that can appear when there are natural breaks or transition points, this includes static and video ads and with this, the user can enjoy without any disturbance.
- By impression-The total number of Advertisement shown in your Application
- By Click-The total number of clicks on an advertisement in your Application.
- First of all, let me tell you that “AdMob” pays you according to the region of advertising.
For example, if you get 1 dollar for 1000 impressions in India, then you can get 4 dollars for 1000 impressions in the USA for the same advertisement.
It is very difficult to tell how much a fixed price of 1000 impressions.
- Rates also change during the holiday season, at that time you get more “eCPM” than normal days.
For example, the eCPM rate of the advertisement is very high on Diwali compared to the normal day of India.
- Rates are based on clicks, impressions, actions which are cost per click, cost per impression, cost per action.
- Your application type and Quality of Advertisement
All the countries are divided into 3 tiers for advertising.
1 tier has higher rates than the other two tiers, and 2 tier has higher rates than 3 tiers.
1 Tier- US, United Kingdom, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland and more.
2 Tier-Andorra, Argentina, Bahamas, Belarus, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, and more.
3 Tier-India, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, and more.
How much AdMob pays for videos ads, As I earlier mentioned the rate varies according to the region so here we taking examples of the US and India.
|Rewarded||$20 to $24||$12 to $16|
|Banner||$0.25 to $0.30||$0.25 to $0.27|
|Interstitial||$6 to $7||$8 to $10|
|Rewarded||$0.80 to $0.90||$1.14 to $1.20|
|Banner||$0.04 to $0.06||$0.12 to $0.14|
|Interstitial||$0.78 to $0.83||$1.24 to $1.30|
If you are not able to earn so much from “AdMob”, then you need to target the users of Tier 1 countries. One-click of “Tier 1” is similar to six clicks of “Tier 3”.
In Tier 1, between the advertisers, there is a very competitive and struggling ecosystem, due to which the rate of this tier is higher than the rest of the tiers.
If you want to make more, then you have to target people from Tier 1 and Tier 2 countries to download your app, this will definitely increase your revenue.