This article basically helps you to install and activate NFL RedZone on Roku. NFL RedZone is a hub of Football leagues. It is one of the best platforms for watching Football games. It offers live matches, real-time updates, and every match highlight for its users. It supports major devices
- Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Web browser
How to install & activate NFL RedZone on Roku?
- Connect your Roku device to the power switch.
- Make sure your device must have an active internet connection.
- First, go to the homepage.
- Navigate the streaming channels option on the menu and click it.
- Select the search channels option.
- Now enter “NFL” in the search field by using a virtual keyboard.
- Choose the NFL app from the suggestion apps.
- Click on the Add Channel on the next page for installing NFL RedZone on Roku.
- After installing, click on the OK option.
- Then launch the NFL app from the homepage.
- In a while, an activation code will prompt on your TV screen.
- Go to another device and visit www.nfl.com/activate from any browser.
- Choose your respective TV provider from the list.
- Submit your given activation code in the empty box.
- Then tap on the continue option.
- Once the activation process finishes, go to the NFL Homepage.
- Now locate the NFL RedZone Channel on the homepage and select your favorite content.
- Now you can watch NFL RedZone on Roku.
How to watch NFL RedZone on Roku without any cable?
If you want to stream NFL RedZone without the help of any TV provider or cable provider then it is possible now. There are many media streaming services that offer NFL RedZone channels on a subscription basis. You only have to subscribe to one of them and then you can watch NFL RedZone on Roku without any cable provider.
YouTube TV is an alternative way to watch NFL RedZone on Roku. Recently YouTube TV added few sports channels to their plan, and NFL RedZone is one of them but you have to pay more $10.99 for adding these sports channels. Along with NFL, you can also watch 60+ channels like ESPN, Discovery, ESPN2, FoxSports, NFL Network, etc for $64.99/month + $10.99/month (Additional Sports package).
More about YouTube TV-
- Over 3 devices can stream YouTube TV at once.
- You can record your favorite moment with the help of unlimited cloud DVR storage.
- AD-free content.
- You can also access YouTube TV on-demand library.
- Along with the Roku device, it also supports Fire TV, iOS, Android, Samsung Smart TV, LG TV, Apple TV, and many more.
FuboTV is another way to stream NFL RedZone. You will get more than 70 channels in the starter pack of FuboTV, but to add NFL RedZone to your plan, you will have to add Sports Plus addons to the starter pack. Since NFL RedZone is not available in the starter pack. The starter pack will cost you around $64.99 per month and additionally, you have to pay an extra $11/month for a sports-plus plan.
More about FuboTV-
- Three users can stream at a single time.
- You can read shows on its 250 hours of cloud DVR storage (also you can upgrade cloud storage, by upgrading your subscription plan).
- FuboTV also allows you to access on-demand content with FuboTV.
- It also supports Apple TV, Chromecast, Fire TV, Android, iOS, and many more.
Hulu Live TV is one of the most popular media streaming services in the U.S. Hulu Live TV does not include the NFL RedZone channel on its basic plan, you have to pay extra 10 bucks for the Sports add-on plan. In the basic plan, you get over 75 channels for $64.99 per month.
More about Hulu-
- Two users can watch at once.
- It only offers 50 hours of DVR storage.
- You can access Hulu on-demand library.
- It supports Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, LG TV, Samsung Smart TV, and many more.