Paramount+ has originally launched as CBS All Access in October 2014 and later in March 2021, it was renamed Paramount+. It is an American OTT platform owned by ViacomCBS. It offers a large collection of original shows, series, movies, and on-demand shows to its viewers. Along with these, you can also watch local CBS stations and tons of episodes from famous channels like Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV, and many more. This guide helps you to explore all the possible methods to watch Paramount Plus on PS4.
How to install Paramount Plus on PS4?
- First, go to the home screen.
- Navigate the PlayStation Store on the main menu and select it.
- Click on the search option to find the apps.
- Type Paramount+ on the search field.
- Now choose the Paramount+ app from the search result.
- Click on the download to install the Paramount+ app on the PS4.
- It takes a few minutes to complete the installation setup (depends on your internet speed).
- Then go to the library and find the Paramount+ app and launch it.
How to activate Paramount Plus on PS4?
- After launching, go to the sign-up option.
- An activation code will be promoted on your TV screen. Simply note it down and move on to other devices to proceed activation process.
- Launch any browser on your mobile or PC and visit paramountplus.com/ps4.
- Now submit the given activation code in the following field and click on the Activate option.
- On the next page, you will be asked to select any subscription plan and click on the continue option.
- Now log in with your Paramount+ account credentials and click on the continue option.
- Follow all the upcoming commands to activate the Paramount+ app. Once the activation process is completed, your screen will automatically refresh.
How to cast Paramount Plus on PS4?
This is an alternative method to stream Paramount Plus on PS4-
- First, go to your respective Store (Play Store or App Store) on your mobile.
- Install the Screen Mirroring Pro app from the store.
- Now go to your PS4 browser or visit the https://screenmirroring.app/receiver link from the search bar.
- Now a QR code will be loaded on your TV screen.
- Then move on to your mobile and launch the Screen Mirroring Pro app and select the scan option.
- Scan the displayed QR code on your screen.
- In a while, your mobile content will load on your TV screen.
- Launch the Paramount+ app on your mobile (If you don’t have the Paramount+ app, then first install it from your mobile store).
- Enter the account credentials to access the Paramount+ content.
- Now your Paramount+ is ready to cast on PS4.
Frequently Asked Questions-
How to watch Paramount Plus on PS5?
PlayStation 5 or PS5 does not have the Paramount+ app in its PlayStation store. So, you are not able to install the Paramount+ app on the PS5 but however, you can still watch the Paramount plus on PS5. You can catch Paramount+ by casting or screen mirroring, you only have to follow the same procedure as given above.
What are the Paramount Plus plans and prices?
Paramount Plus comes up with two plans.
- Essential Plan– It costs you around $4.99 per month and it includes 7 days free trial.
- Premium Plan- It costs you around $9.99 per month and it also includes 7 days free trial (Ads-free).
Which devices does Paramount Plus support?
There are many devices that Paramount Plus supported-
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV