In this article, we will help you to watch and download JioTV for Android TVs like Sony Smart TV or Xiaomi MI box. We cover all the steps regarding the installation of JioTV on Android TV. Jio TV is a popular streaming application available in India. It offers over 600 TV channels and different varieties of programs for users. It almost covers all the genres like Sports, Children, Entertainment, Songs, Devotional, News, and much more.
How to download JioTV for Android TV?
- Connect your Android TV to an active internet connection.
- Now go to the apps option on your home screen.
- Navigate the Play Store app on the apps page and select it.
- Click on the magnifying glass on the top bar.
- Use a virtual keyboard and type “Jio TV” on the given field.
- After searching, you get some apps on the suggestion box and click the JioTV app only.
- Now you will be promoted to the JioTV app overview page and select the install button.
- Once your installation process is completed, then launch the JioTV app.
- Now you have to submit your account credentials (Jio ID and password) or you can also log in by using Jio Phone Number.
- Now you will be ready to enjoy all the contents of JioTV on Android TV.
Read also- How to watch YouTube TV on Samsung Smart TV?
How to download JioTV for Android TV via Pen Drive?
- First, go to your computer browser and install the JioTV app file.
- Now connect your Pen Drive to your computer and send JioTV apk on this pen drive.
- Then connect your Pen Drive to your Android TV (Make sure your Android TV doesn’t have preinstalled JioTV app).
- Now go to the Play Store app and install the File explorer app.
- Launch the File Explorer app and navigate the Jio TV apk file on the Pen Drive folder.
- Tap on the Jio TV apk file and install it.
- After installing, log in by using either Jio Phone Number or Jio ID and Password.
- You can now enjoy and download JioTV for Android TV.
Another way to watch JioTV on Android TV-
- Connect your Google Chromecast to the HDMI port of your Android TV.
- Make sure your Android TV and Smartphone must be connected to the same Wi-fi connection.
- Launch the Play Store or App Store on your specific Smart Phone.
- Find the Jio TV app on the store and click on the install button.
- After installing, scroll down/up the notification panel and select the cast icon.
- It will scan all the nearby devices for casting and you only have to select your Google Chromecast device name from the list.
- Once your casting process is done, your mobile content will mirror your Android TV.
- Then tap on the Jio TV app on your Smart Phone.
- Play your content to watch.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)-
Q1- Is the JioTV app is available on Android TV?
Yes, most Android TV supports the Jio TV app. You get the Jio TV app on the Play Store of your Android TV.
Q2- Can I cast the JioTV app on Android TV?
You can cast the Jio TV app from your Smart Phone by using Google Chromecast device. Above we explain the whole procedure or steps regarding casting JioTV on Android TV.
Q3- JioTV is buffering and freezing?
There can be many reasons behind JioTV buffering and freezing.
- Your internet connection might be not connected properly.
- The router is placed too far from your Android TV.
- There can be many obstacles between Android TV and Router, it can deflect signals.
- Instead of an aired connection, you can use a wired connection like Ethernet.
- Your app might be not working, therefore you can re-install the JioTV app.