TCM (Turner Classic Movies) is an American pay channel. It basically telecast only old and popular classic movies. If you are fond of old-era classic movies, then this channel is basically dedicated for you. There are tons of movies available in its playlist, it is just a hub of classic movies. It supports most of the streaming devices like Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV and in this guide, we will tell you how you can install and activate the TCM app on these streaming devices by using the tcm.com/activate link.
Popular Movies on TCM-
- The Milky Way
- 31 days of Oscar
- The Birth of Nation
- Rear Window
- West Side Story
Activate TCM on Apple TV (tcm.com/activate)-
- You have an internet connection on your Apple TV.
- Now navigate the app store on your home screen.
- Go to the search icon and type “TCM” with the help of the Apple TV remote.
- Select the TCM app from the search result.
- Click on the Install option on the next page.
- Wait until the installation process finishes, then open the TCM app.
- Follow all the upcoming prompts to get an activation code on your TV screen.
- Now move on to another device such as mobile or computer and go to tcm.com/activate from any browser.
- Choose Apple TV from the following option.
- Then you will be asked to enter your activation code. Simply enter your given activation code in the following field.
- After submitting, click on the Submit button.
- Select and log in with your TV provider’s given account credentials.
- Click on the continue option.
Activate TCM on Amazon Fire TV-
- Your device must be connected to the internet.
- Go to the Amazon store from your home page.
- Find the “TCM” app from the search box by using a virtual keyboard.
- Choose the TCM app from the suggestion box.
- For installing the TCM app on amazon fire TV, you have to click on the Get option.
- After installing, open the TCM app.
- Navigate the sign-in button and enter your account credentials.
- An activation code will prompt on your TV screen. Simply note it down or else pause your screen.
- Go to tcm.com/activate from a mobile or computer’s browser.
- You have to select Amazon Fire TV from the given option.
- Now enter your given activation code in the respective field.
- Tap on the submit button.
- Sign in with your given TV provider account credentials.
- Click on the continue option.
Activate TCM on Roku-
- Make sure you have an internet connection on your Roku device.
- Now, press the home button on your Roku remote and navigate the streaming channel option.
- Select the search channel option.
- Enter “TCM” in the empty field by using a virtual keyboard.
- Select the TCM app from the suggestion list.
- Click on the Add Channel option to install the TMC app on your Roku device.
- The installation process takes a while, then click on OK.
- Now select Go to channel and locate TCM app. Now launch the TCM app.
- Go to the sign-in option and submit your email account to get an activation code on your TV screen. Simply note it down or else pause your screen.
- Visit tcm.com/activate from any device.
- Select only Roku from given devices.
- Now submit your given activation code in the respective field and click on the submit button.
- Choose your TV provider from the given list and sign in by using your TV provider’s given credentials.
- Then click on the continue option.
How to stream TCM without any cable?
If you don’t want to stream TCM with a cable operator, then there is alternative ways are available. You can also watch TCM with streaming services. There are many media streaming services that offer TCM channels as a part of their subscription plans. Only you have to subscribe to any of them, to stream TCM without any cable.
- YouTube TV
- AT&T TV
Hulu is one of the major streaming platforms in the U.S. Recently, Hulu added Hulu Live TV on its platform and this service includes the TCM channel along with many other channels for $64.99/month.
- You can also stream the whole Hulu streaming library with this plan.
- Two-person simultaneously watches Hulu.
- You can record your favorite shows for 50 hours of cloud DVR storage.
- It also offers 7 days free trial.
- Compatible- Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android, iOS, Roku, Smart TV, and many more.
YouTube TV is a well-known platform in the world, it also offers TCM channels as well as 70+ other channels such as ABC, CBS, Nick jr, and many more for a $64.99 per month subscription plan.
- You also get 7 days free trial.
- It offers unlimited recording of your favorite shows on its limitless cloud DVR storage.
- Three users can watch YouTube TV at once.
- Compatible- Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, iOS, Android TV, Smart TV, and many more.
Sling is also one of the popular streaming services in the U.S. Sling offers TCM channel on its Hollywood add-on package. At first, you need to subscribe Blue or Orange package, after that, you have to add the Hollywood package to recent plans. The total cost of the Blue/orange plans + Hollywood add-on plan equals $41 per month.
- Apart from the TCM channel, you can also able to watch many other channels.
- You can also record your favorite shows on its cloud DVR storage.
- Compatible- Apple TV, Roku, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, and many more.
AT&T TV is also an alternative way to watch TCM without any cable. You can watch the TCM channel and many other channels such as comedy central, Nick jr, Syfy, and many more for $69.99 per month.
- Twenty users can watch AT&T TV at once.
- It also offers cloud DVR storage with its subscription plan.
- Compatible- Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Smart TV, and many more.