Fox Sports Go app is an online video streaming platform that includes a live stream of MLB, NBA, NHL games, football games, baseball, and soccer events. It is free of cost for all devices to download. Apart from live events, it also includes pre- and post-game coverage, documentaries, and Replays shows. Fox Sports Go app compatible with following devices-
- Apple TV
- Browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Microsoft edge).
- Fire TV
- Xbox One
In this guide, we will tell you ways to install and activate Fox Sports Go on Amazon Fire TV.
How to install Fox Sports Go on Amazon Fire TV?
- Your Amazon Fire TV must have an active internet connection.
- Go to the home screen.
- Now go to the main menu from the home screen.
- Search the Fox Sports Go app from the search field by using a virtual keyboard or from the voice command.
- Select the Fox Sports Go app from the search field.
- Click on the Get option to install the app on Amazon Fire TV.
- Now launch the Fox Sports Go app.
How to activate Fox Sports Go on Amazon Fire TV?
- After launching, you get an activation code on your TV screen.
- Now you have to copy that code somewhere and visit foxsportsgo.com/firetv on your mobile or computer.
- You will be asked to submit the given activation code in the following field.
- After submitting the activation code, click on the submit button.
- Then select your respective TV provider name from the given list.
- Enter your TV provider’s account credentials to log in.
- Once your activation process is finished, then you can stream Fox Sports Go on Amazon Fire TV.