In this guide, we briefly explain the ways to install and activate CNBC on different streaming platforms like Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV with the activation link cnbc.com/activate.
CNBC is a popular American news channel owned by NBC Universal News Group. It offers 24/7 news, information, business news, financial information, documentaries, and many more in one place. CNBC app is compatible with most of the major devices like Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and Roku.
How to install & activate CNBC on Roku?
Step 1– Make sure your Roku TV is connected to an active Wi-Fi connection.
Step 2- Go to your Roku remote and click on the Home button.
Step 3- Locate the Streaming Channels from the sidebar and select it.
Step 4- Now select the Search Channels option.
Step 5- Enter “CNBC” on the search field with the help of an on-screen keyboard.
Step 6- Choose the CNBC app from the search result.
Step 7- On the next screen, click on the Add Channel option.
Step 8- After installing, launch the CNBC app.
Step 9- Sign in with your account credentials to get the activation code on the TV screen.
Step 11- Enter your activation code on the given field and click on the Go button.
Step 12- Once your app gets activated, then you can watch CNBC on Roku.
How to install & activate CNBC on Apple TV?
Step 1- Connect your Apple TV to an internet connection.
Step 2- Press the Home button on your TV remote.
Step 3- Go to the App Store from the home screen.
Step 4- Now go to the Search field to hunt for the “CNBC” app.
Step 5- Click on the CNBC app from the search result.
Step 6- Click on the Get/install button.
Step 7- After installing, launch the app.
Step 8- In a while, an activation code will generate on your TV screen. Note it down somewhere or leave your screen.
Step 9- Launch any browser on your phone or computer and go to the www.appletv.cnbc.com/activate link.
Step 10- Now you will be promoted to the activation page. Choose the Select your provider option and select your respective TV provider from the list.
Step 11- Now enter your activation code on the respective field and click on the Continue button.
Step 12- On the next screen, you may have to log in with your given TV provider account.
Step 13- You can now stream CNBC on Apple TV.
How to install & activate CNBC on Amazon Fire TV?
Step 1- Your Amazon Fire TV must have an active internet connection.
Step 2- Go to the Home screen.
Step 3- Locate the Amazon Apps Store and select it.
Step 4- Go to the Search or you can also use the Alexa voice command.
Step 5- Enter “CNBC” on the search field.
Step 6- Choose the CNBC app from the search field.
Step 7- On the next screen, click on the Get option to download CNBC on Amazon Fire TV.
Step 8- Once your app gets installed on Fire TV, then launch it.
Step 9- You have to sign in with your CNBC account.
Step 10- Then an activation code will prompt on your TV screen.
Step 12- Enter your given activation code on the blank field and click on the GO button.
Step 13- Now you can enjoy CNBC on Amazon Fire TV.
Alternative ways to watch the CNBC channel-
Apart from the CNBC app, there are many live streaming service providers that offer CNBC channel on their subscription plans. Here we mention these cord-cutting services-
Hulu is one of the most popular streaming services that brings over 70 channels on its Hulu Live TV service and one of them is the CNBC channel. This service costs you $69.99 per month.
- You can watch over 70 channels like A&E, BET, Bravo, Cartoon Network, CNN, Comedy Central, Discovery, Disney Channel, Disney Junior, E!, ESPN, Food Network, Fox News, Freeform, FX, FXX, HGTV, and many more.
- You can record your favorite shows with 50 hours of cloud DVR storage.
- With this subscription, you can also access the entire Hulu streaming library.
- 2 users can stream at once.
- Hulu is compatible with Apple TV, Android TV, iOS, Android, Chromecast, Roku, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, Xbox, and VIZIO Smart TV.
fuboTV is another way to watch the CNBC channel on these devices. Its subscription plan includes over 90 channels with service costs of $64.99 per month.
- Apart from CNBC channels, you can also watch other 90 channels such as AMC, BET, Bravo, Comedy Central, Discovery, Disney Channel, Disney Junior, E!, ESPN, Food Network, Fox News, Freeform, FX, and many more.
- You also get 7 days free trial.
- While 3 users can watch at a time.
- Each subscriber can record shows with its 250 hours cloud DVR storage.
- It supports Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, Chromecast, Android, iOS, Samsung TV, Sony Smart TV, Xbox, and LG Smart TV.
Sling is an affordable way to watch the CNBC channel on your device. CNBC channel is a part of the Sling Blue News Extra package for $41 per month. It includes over 30 channels including USA Network, Discovery, ESPN, Food Network, FX, Freeform, CNN, and many more.
- You can record CNBC content with its 50 hours of Cloud DVR storage.
- Only 3 users can stream at the same time.
- 3 day free trial is also available.
- It also supports Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, iOS, Xbox, LG Smart TV, Android, Sony Smart TV, VIZIO Smart TV, and Samsung Smart TV.
YouTube TV is also one of the popular streaming platforms. You can watch CNBC channels on its subscription plan for $64.99 per month.
- Along with CNBC channel, it also offers HGTV, Syfy, AMC, BET, Bravo, Cartoon Network, CNN, Comedy Central, Discovery, Disney Channel, Disney Junior, E!, ESPN, Food Network, Fox News, and many more.
- It offers unlimited cloud DVR storage, which means you can record as much as you want.
- While 3 users can stream at once.
- YouTube TV is compatible with Android, iOS, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Sony Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, PlayStation, Xbox, and VIZIO Smart TV.