How to apply Bank of America MyNewCard at www.bankofamerica.com/mynewcard?
These steps help you to fill online credit card for Bank of America, it will take a couple of minutes to apply online.
- First, go to the official site www.bankofamerica.com/mynewcard for registration My New Card.
- Now you receive a mail from this site, note it down somewhere.
- Next, enter your personal security code and zip code which you received earlier in the mail.
- Proceeding to the application page, you simply need to press on the “Continue” option.
- Note– If somehow you put any wrong code or misplace your security code and you are not the person whom the card actually pursued, you can contact FIA card service N.A. at 1-800-932-2775 regarding this issue.
- You need to fill in your private information like your assets, monthly salary, and any debt. Bank of America collects this information.
- Now follow all the prompts which appear on your screen to complete the application process.
Is your Online credit card application secure?
Yes definitely 100% your personal information is secure, Bank of America uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology so that there is none chances to leak any information from there.
When will you receive your credit card?
Most probably you will receive your credit card within 10 business days after your application approved.
What if your card application not approved?
Don’t be panic, if somehow any reason your application is not approved by Bank of America, then you can reapply for your card.
Reasons for your card application unapproved-
- Low salary
- Short credit history
- Highly debts by the bank.
- Low balance in your account.
So, before proceeding to the card application first clear all these points for more chances for approval.