FX is an American TV Network that offers movies, dramas, comedies serials, and much more to its users. Over 95% of American (over 90 million) TV households receive FXNetworks, which definitely shows the popularity of FXNetworks channels among U.S citizens. In this article, we will cover how you can install and activate FXNetworks on Xbox One and Xbox 360 devices.
- Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Xbox One
- Xbox 360
- Amazon Fire TV
- Google Chromecast
How to install & activate FXNetworks on Xbox One?
- Make sure your Xbox device must have an active internet connection
- Now open the Xbox One and sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Go to the store menu.
- Navigate the Apps option on the top-right side.
- Choose the FX Networks app from the list or you can go to the search icon (magnifying glass) on the top screen.
- Enter “FXNOW” in the search field.
- Select the FXNOW app.
- Wait until your downloading finishes, then go to the My apps and launch the app.
- Go to the activate device option in order to get an activation code on your TV screen.
- Now, move on to another browser from your mobile or computer and enter the www.fxnetwork.com/activate link in the URL field.
- Submit your displayed code in the field and click on the continue button.
12. Then select your respective TV provider from the given list.
13. Sign in with your TV provider’s given username and password.
14. You can now able to watch FXNetworks on Xbox One.
How to install & activate FXNetworks on Xbox 360?
- First, go to the home page.
- Navigate the apps option on the top-right side and click on it.
- Click on the Browse apps or Search app options from the left panel.
- Enter “FXNOW” in the search field and select the official FXNOW app from the results.
- You will be redirected to the overview page and click on the download option.
- Once your app will install, again go to the My Apps, then locate your FXNetworks app.
- Launch the app and in a while, an activation code will appear on your TV screen.
- Go to the www.fxnetworks.com/activate link from any other device.
- Enter your given activation code in the respective field.
- Then click on the continue option.
11. Choose your TV provider’s name from the list and sign in.
12. In few seconds, your TV screen automatically refreshes and you can now access FXNetworks contents.
How to watch FXNetworks on Xbox One and Xbox 360 without Cable?
There are multiple streaming services that offer FXNetworks channels in their plans. You don’t need any type of cable provider or TV provider for watching the FXNetworks channel. With these media streaming services, you get a free trial and cloud DVR storage for recording.
Hulu is one of the best streaming platforms in the U.S. Hulu Live TV is the latest service of Hulu, which offers FX channels along with 70 other channels such as FXX, FXM, ABC, FOX, CBS, National Geography, History, Syfy, and many more for only $ 64.99 per month.
More about Hulu-
- You also get 7 days free trial.
- Two devices can stream Hulu at the same time.
- You can also record your favorite content in its 50 hours of cloud DVR storage (You can also increase cloud DVR storage up to 200 hours by upgrading the plan).
- It supports both Xbox One & Xbox 360.
YouTube TV is another way to stream FXNetworks on Xbox without any cable provider. FX channels are included in its basic package, which costs you around $64.99 per month. Apart from this, over 70+ channels (History TV, Discovery, Syfy, Fox, ABC, and many more) and local channels are a part of this.
More about YouTube TV-
- 7 days free trial.
- You can record as much you can because it offers unlimited cloud DVR storage for its users.
- Three users can stream at once.
- It supports only Xbox One.
Sling TV is the cheapest way to stream FXNetworks. Sling Blue packages include the FXNetworks channel and 40+ channels in its plan. This Sling TV’s Blue package costs you around $35 per month.
More about Sling TV-
- 3 days free trial for every user.
- Only 1 device can stream at once.
- Record your favorite moments in its cloud DVR storage.
- It is compatible with Xbox One only.