TV One is an American TV channel that was launched in 2004. It offers a large variety of shows, original series, classic shows, movies, documentaries, and entertainment programs. Apart from these shows and movies, you can also watch behind the scenes. Over 60 million households receive TV One channel. TV One supports Roku, iOS and Android device. In this article, we will tell you how you can install and activate TV One on multiple devices by using the tvone.tv/activate link.
How to activate TV One on Roku (tvone.tv/activate)?
- Tap on the home button on your Roku remote.
- Select the streaming channels option from the home page.
- Click on the search channel option under the streaming channels tab.
- Now, enter “TV One” with the help of a virtual keyboard in the search field.
- Select the TV One app from the search result.
- You will be promoted to the TV one app page, then select the Add Channel button in order to start installing process.
- After installing, launch the TV One app.
- Now log in with your TV One account credentials to get an activation code on your TV screen.
- Launch any browser from mobile or computer and visit the tvone.tv/activate link.
- You will be asked to submit the displayed code in the respective field.
- Click on the submit option.
- Once you have done all the upcoming commands, a success message will prompt on your screen.
How to activate TV One on Apple TV(tvone.tv/activate)?
- Make sure your Apple TV must have an internet connection.
- Navigate the App store on your Home screen.
- Go to the search icon and enter “TV One” in the search field.
- Choose the TV One app from the suggestion apps list.
- Click on the install button on your app page.
- The installation process takes few minutes to complete.
- After installing, open the TV One app from the apps list.
- Now Log in with your TV One username and password.
- In a while, an activation code will prompt on your TV screen.
- Go to another device’s browser and enter tvone.tv/activate in URL.
- Enter the given activation code in the respective field and click on the submit button.
How to stream TV One without any cable?
There are many Live TV streaming services that offer TV One channel as a part of their subscription plan. In such services, you will neither required any cable nor any TV provider, you will only have to subscribe to any one of them.
- AT&T TV
Philo is one of the cheapest ways to watch TV One channel. Philo costs only $25 per month for TV One channels as well as 60 + other popular channels such as TLC, Travel Channel, VH1, MTV, HGTV, Discovery, Food Network, etc. You also get 7 days free trial along with unlimited cloud DVR storage for recording your favorite shows. Three devices can stream at once and it supports a wide range of devices like Roku, iOS, Apple TV, android, amazon fire TV, Android TV, and Chromecast.
AT&T TV is another popular media streaming service and it also includes the TV One channel. Along with the TV One channel, you can also stream 65 more channels (such as Syfy, TLC, TNT, FXX, ESPN, Fox News, Lifetime, Freeform, HGTV, A&E, etc.) for $84.99 per month. It offers 20 hours of cloud DVR storage for recording content and 20 users can stream AT&T TV at once. It also supports major devices such as Amazon Fire TV, Roku, iOS, Android, Apple TV, Android TV, Samsung Smart TV, and Chromecast.