The IFC channel is an American-based channel that is owned by AMC Networks and started in 1994. IFC channel offers some stunning original shows, movies, comedy shows, and many other relevant shows to their users. IFC app is compatible with most streaming devices like Apple TV, Roku, Android TV, Android, iOS, Xbox, and amazon firestick, only you need to activate the IFC app by using the ifc.com/activate link.
Also, the IFC channel is available on some streaming media such as Philo, Youtube TV, Sling TV, and Fubo TV. So in this guide, we will tell you how you can install and activate the IFC app on these streaming devices.
How to Activate IFC?
To activate the IFC app, you must first install it on your streaming devices and a code will be given to you shortly thereafter. After this, you have to go to this link (www.ifc.com/activate) from another device and submit the given activation code.
Below in this guide, we have given the methods to install and activate the IFC app in all Steaming devices like Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon Firestick, and Xbox.
Activate IFC on Roku
Follow these steps to stream and activate the IFC channel on Roku device-
- Turn on your Roku (make sure that your Roku device is connected to the Internet).
- Go to the Roku Home page.
- Navigate to the Streaming Channel option and click it.
- Now, go to the Search tab and enter “IFC”.
- Select the IFC app from the suggestion box.
- Now you will automatically proceed to the IFC app page and to download this app on your Roku device, click on the “Add Channel” option.
- In a while, IFC will be installed on your Roku device, and then click on Go to Channel to launch the IFC app.
- An activation code will appear on your screen. Note it down somewhere or else pause your screen.
Note- On all the steps so far, we have explained to you how you can install IFCTV. Now in the further steps, we will tell you how you can activate the IFC app by using https://www.ifc.com/activate/.
- Next, go to ifc.com/activate from any other devices such as mobile and computer.
- You will be asked for an activation code here. Enter an activation code there, which you already note down previously.
- Now click on the “Submit” option and follow all upcoming prompts to finish activation.
- All done, now you are ready for streaming IFC on a Roku device.
Activate IFCTV on FireStick
Follow these steps to watch and activate the IFC app on Firestick-
- Turn on your firestick and your Firestick must be connected to the Internet.
- Then, go to the Home screen.
- Locate the Apps option on the Top Menu and click it.
- Go to the search icon and type “IFC”.
- Select the IFC app from the result box.
- For downloading the IFC app on firestick, simply tap on the IFC app.
- After installing the IFC app, launch it.
- Now, an activation code will be sent to your screen. Simply note it down somewhere or else keep your screen paused here only.
Note- All the above steps are for installing IFC on firestick and the below steps help you to activate the IFC app.
- Now, visit www.ifc.com/activate/ from any other devices.
- Enter the activation code in the blank space and click on Submit option.
- Now log in with your TV provider credentials.
- After a while, you are ready to stream IFCTV on firestick.
Activate IFC on Android TV
Follow these steps to watch and activate the IFC app on Android TV-
- Turn on your Android TV.
- Then, find the Google Play Store and click on it.
- Tap on the search bar and type “IFC”.
- Select the IFC app from the search result.
- Click on the install option to download the IFC app on your Android TV.
- Wait until the installation process finishes, then launch the IFC app.
- In a while, a code will appear on your screen.
Note- All the steps above are for you to install and download the IFC app. Now the steps that we will explain to you are for activating IFC on android TV.
- Visit ifc.com/activate from any other browser.
- Now enter the code the activation code, which you have been given earlier in Android TV.
- Click on the “Submit” option.
- Within few seconds, you are ready to watch IFC on Android TV.
Activate IFC on Apple TV
Follow these steps to stream and activate IFC on Apple TV.
- First, go to the App store.
- Navigate to the search icon and type “IFCTV”.
- Select the IFC app from the search result.
- Click on the app and then tap on the install option.
- After a while, the app will be installed on Apple TV.
- Then launch your IFC app and an activation code will appear on your screen. Simply note it down somewhere or else pause your screen.
Note- All the given steps are for installing and downloading IFC on Apple TV. Further steps are for activating IFC.
- Visit the ifc.com/activate page from any other devices.
- Now, type the same activation code on the blank field.
- Then click on “Submit”.
- After a while, you are ready to stream IFC on Apple TV.
Activate IFC on Xbox
- Turn on your Xbox (Your device must be connected to the internet).
- Go to the Xbox app store.
- Click on the search icon and type IFC by using an on-screen keyboard.
- Select the app from the search result and then click on the install button.
- After installing, launch the app.
- An activation code will be prompt on your screen.
- Go to www.ifc.com/activate from any other browser.
- Enter an activation code in the respective field.
- Click on the submit button.
- Enter your TV provider account credentials.
- Now you are ready to stream IFC on Xbox.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)-
What if my TV provider name is not on the list?
If your TV provider name is not on the list of IFC providers, then you cannot activate your IFC app. Only those whose TV provider name is present in the given list can activate it.
IFC app not working?
- Check your internet connection.
- Restart your streaming device.
- Re-install the IFC app.
- Update IFC app.
Can I use the IFC app on multiple devices?
Yes, you can use the IFC app on multiple devices.
Can I watch IFC shows outside the U.S?
Unfortunately not, you can only access IFC movies and shows within the U.S and its territories.
2 thoughts on “How to activate IFC by using ifc.com/activate?”