UKTV Play is a free-on-demand platform for the United Kingdom and it is owned by UKTV. It basically offers movies, shows, documentaries, and much more to its users. It was launched in August 2014 and today it is one of the best on-demand platforms in the U.K. It supports most devices such as Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android, iOS, and Now TV. In this guide, we will talk about the whole installation and activation process on multiple devices by using uktvplay.co.uk/activate.
How to register an account on UKTV Play?
- First launch official website of UKTV Play.
- Navigate the profile icon at the top-right side and click it.
- Select the Register to watch option.
4- Now, submit all the given details like email, date of birth, name, postcode and create a strong password for your account.
5- Check the box, if you want upcoming show notifications.
6- At last, click on the Register to watch option.
Activate UKTV Play on Apple TV (uktvplay.co.uk/activate)-
- Make sure your Apple TV must have a Wi-Fi connection.
- Go to the App Store from your home screen.
- Navigate to the search option and enter “UKTV Play” by using an on-screen keyboard.
- Select only the official UKTV Play app.
- Click on the install option.
- The installation process takes a while for completing, then launch the app.
- Select any video or shows for streaming.
- Now click on the sign-in/register option.
- After this, a Five-digit code will prompt on your Apple TV screen. Move on to another device for completing the activation process.
- Launch any browser on mobile or computer and visit the uktvplay.co.uk/activate link.
- Now you will be asked to sign in, so enter your account credentials in the following column. If you don’t have an account then create first.
- Submit your Five-digit code in the following section and click on the “sign-in on your TV” option.
Activate UKTV Play on Amazon Fire TV (uktvplay.co.uk/activate)-
- Plugin your Amazon fire TV into the power switch.
- First, go to the Home screen.
- Go to the menu option and select the apps option.
- Navigate to the search icon and type “UKTV Play” with the help of a virtual keyboard.
- Some apps will be displayed on the suggestion list, only select the UKTV Play app.
- Click on the get/download option in order to install the UKTV Play app on Amazon Fire TV.
- After installing the UKTV Play app, launch it.
- Go to the sign-in/register option and submit your account credentials.
- Then you will be promoted to the next page, where you get a five-digit activation code.
- Go to any other device’s browser and enter the uktvplay.co.uk/activate link in the URL field.
- Next, sign in with your account credentials.
- Enter the displayed code in the respective field.
- At last, click on the Sign in on your TV button.
How to Activate UKTV Play on Roku (uktvplay.co.uk/activate)-
- Make sure that your Roku device is connected to the Internet.
- Go to the Roku Home page, navigate to the Streaming Channel option and click it.
- Go to the Search channels option.
- Now enter “UKTV Play” in the empty field and search.
- Choose the official UKTV Play app from the suggestion list.
- Click on the Add Channel option for installing UKTV Play app on your Roku device.
- In a while, UKTV Play will be installed on your Roku device, and then click on Go to Channel to launch the UKTV Play app.
- Sign in with your account credentials to get an activation code on your TV screen.
- Visit the uktvplay.co.uk/activate link from any other device’s browser.
- You will be asked to sign in, enter your UKTV Play account.
- Submit the given activation code in the respective field.
- Then click on the “Sign in on your TV” button.
Activate UKTV Play on Sony Bravia (www.uktvplay.co.uk/activate)-
- Make sure your Sony Bravia is connected to an active internet connection.
- Tap on the home button on your TV remote.
- Go to the Apps option and select the Google Play Store.
- Navigate the search icon (magnifying glass) at the top right side.
- By using an On-screen keyboard type “UKTV Play” in the search field or use voice command.
- Select the UKTV Play app from the search result.
- Click on the install button.
- After installing, launch the UKTV Play from the apps section.
- Sign in with your account credentials.
- In a while, an activation code will prompt on your screen. Move on to your mobile’s browser.
- Search the www.uktvplay.co.uk/activate link in the URL field.
- Sign in with the same account credentials, which you used earlier to access the activation code.
- Enter your given activation code in the empty field and click on the sign-in on your tv option.
Activate UKTV Play on Samsung Smart TV (www.uktvplay.co.uk/activate)-
- Press the home button on your Samsung TV remote.
- Go to the Apps option from the home screen.
- Click on the search icon on the top-right side.
- Search “UKTV Play” by using a virtual keyboard.
- Choose the official UKTV Play app from the suggestion.
- Click on the install button on the next page.
- It will take few minutes to complete the installation, then launch the app.
- Now log in with your UKTV Play account, if you don’t have an account then create first.
- 5 digit code will appear on your TV screen.
- Go to the uktvplay.co.uk/activate link on another browser.
- Submit the displayed code in the following field.
- Click on the sign in on your TV option.
How to watch UKTV Play by using Chromecast?
- First, connect your Chromecast to the HDMI port of your smart TV.
- Both Smart TV and Smartphone should be connected with the same Wi-Fi.
- Then install two apps “UKTV Play and Google Home app” on your smartphone.
- Launch the UKTV Play app and sign in with your account credentials.
- Select any content for watching.
- Tap on the cast option on the top of your screen.
- Now, it will automatically scan all nearby google Chromecast devices for casting. Select your Chromecast device, when it appears.