This guide tells you how you can activate the Lifetime app on your streaming devices by using the mylifetime.com/activate link. Lifetime channel is one of the most popular American channels. It offers some of the hits shows like Dance Moms, Little woman, Client list, and Unreal. This Lifetime app is completely free to access. With this app, you can enjoy full clips and episodes of any of them.
Supported streaming devices-
Amazon Fire TV
Lifetime activate on Amazon TV (mylifetime/activate)-
- Switch on your amazon firestick.
- At first, go to the search icon on the home screen.
- Enter “Lifetime” on the empty field by using the on-screen keyboard.
- Choose the official Lifetime app and you will be promoted to the Lifetime channel page.
- Now for downloading the Lifetime channel on your firestick, simply click on the “Get” or “download” option.
- Wait until your installation process finishes, then launch the app.
- Click on the sign-in option and enter your account credentials to get an activation code on your TV screen.
- Open any browser on your mobile or computer and enter the mylifetime.com/activate link in the URL field.
- Select the Other option from all given devices.
- Choose your respective TV provider’s name from the list.
- Now, enter the given activation code on the given field.
- Tap on the Continue button.
Read also- How to activate AHC TV on multiple devices?
Lifetime activate on Roku (mylifetime/activate)-
- Plugin your Roku device.
- Make sure you have a fast internet connection.
- Go to the Streaming Channels option from your Roku home screen.
- Select the search channel option under the Streaming Channels tab.
- Type “Lifetime” by using your on-screen keyboard and choose the Lifetime app from the search result.
- Click on the Add Channel option for installing the Lifetime app on your Roku device.
- The installation process takes a while, then click OK on the Pop-Up.
- Launch the Lifetime App from Go To Channel.
- Follow all the upcoming prompts on your TV screen to get a unique code for activation. Go to another device for submitting the displayed code.
- Visit the mylifetime.com/activate link from any browser.
- Select the only Roku option from all given devices and also choose your TV provider’s name from the list.
- Then you will be asked for an activation code. So simply enter the displayed code in the respective field.
- Now click on the Continue option.
Lifetime activate on Android TV (mylifetime.com/activate)-
- Turn on your Android TV.
- Go to the App Store from your home screen.
- Locate the search icon and enter “Lifetime” by using the Android TV remote.
- Select only the Lifetime app from the suggestion list and click on the install button.
- The installation process takes few minutes (depends on your internet speed).
- Launch the Lifetime app and full fill all the upcoming prompts on your TV screen.
- In a while, an activation code will prompt on your TV screen. Then move on to another device, in order to activate the Lifetime app.
- Visit the mylifetime.com/activate link from any browser.
- Select only android TV from all.
- Choose your respective TV provider from list and log in with your TV provider’s account credentials (if asked).
- Now, enter the activation code or displayed code in the empty field for activation.
- Click on the Continue option.
Lifetime activate on Apple TV (mylifetime/activate)-
- Make sure your Apple TV has an internet connection.
- Navigate the app store from your home screen.
- Find the Lifetime app with the help of the search tab.
- Choose the official Lifetime app from the given suggestion.
- Then click on the install button and after installing.
- Sign in with your account credentials in order to get an activation code on your TV screen.
- Once you get the activation code, move on to another browser on your mobile or computer and visit mylifetime.com/activate.
- Only select Apple TV and choose your TV Provider.
- Submit your given activation code in the following field.
- Then click on the “Continue” option.
Watch Lifetime without any cable or TV provider-
If you want to watch Lifetime channel without any cable provider then you must need streaming services that offer Lifetime channel. There are plenty of streaming services available that offer Lifetime channel as a part of their plans, you only have to subscribe to their subscription plan to stream Lifetime.
Philo is our best pick among all because it is the cheapest and value for money streaming service. Philo offers Lifetime channel as well as 60 other popular channels for $25 per month. You also get a 1-week free trial. With this affordable price, Philo also added a cloud DVR storage feature for recording your favorite shows and content. It supports Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Google Chromecast, and Roku.
Hulu does not offer a Lifetime channel but recently, they have added a Hulu Live TV service. Hulu Live TV service includes Lifetime Channel and many other channels for $64.99 per month. You can record your favorite shows with 50 hours of cloud DVR storage. Two users can watch simultaneously at once. Apart from all this, you can also stream the entire Hulu streaming library with this plan. It also supports Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and Roku.
FuboTV is another alternative way to watch the Lifetime channel. Along with the Lifetime channel, you can also stream 90+ other channels for $64.99 per month. FuboTV offers 250 hours of cloud DVR storage for recording your favorite shows. You also get 7 days free trial and three users can stream at the same time. Fubo TV is compatible with Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and many more.
AT&T TV is also one of the most popular streaming services. It also offers Lifetime Channel as a part of its entertainment plan for $64.99. AT&T TV offers 7 days free trial and you can stream AT&T TV on twenty screens at a single time. Record your favorite moment or shows with its cloud DVR storage. It supports most of the major streaming devices.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What if my TV provider’s name is not on the list?
If your TV provider name is not on the list that means currently you cannot able to activate your app. You must try with another TV provider or you can also use streaming services.
Lifetime app is not working?
There are many following reasons-
- Fault in your internet connection.
- Speed might be too slow for streaming the Lifetime app.
- Your streaming device is not supporting.
- Activate again.
- Re-install the Lifetime app.
My activation code is not working?
Check whether you submit the correct activation code or not.
Click on the “get new code” option for new code and submit again.