Shudder is an American on-demand horror streaming platform run by AMC. It basically offers horror niche shows, movies, classics, documentaries, podcast,s and horror programs. If you have any interest in horror categories, then this will be definitely your first choice. It supports a large number of different devices like Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, and Xbox. This guide helps you to install and activate the Shudder app on multiple devices by using shudder.com/code.
How to activate Shudder on Roku?
- Turn on your Roku device and connect to the active Wi-Fi connection.
- Go to your Home page by tapping the home button on your Roku remote.
- Navigate the Streaming Channels option from your home page.
- Now select the Search Channels option from the Streaming Channel menu.
- Now you get a virtual keyboard and search bar, enter Shudder in the search field.
- Choose the Shudder app from the app suggestion.
- Click on the Add Channel option in the next page.
- Once your app will install a pop-up will prompt on your screen and click OK on the notification bar.
- Then select the Shudder app from the Go to apps option.
- Follow all the upcoming prompts to get an activation code on your TV screen.
- Now search shudder.com/code or shudder.com/activate link in your mobile or computer browser.
- You will be redirected to the activation page, submit your given activation code in the following field.
- After submitting the code, click on the activate button.
- Now enter your account credentials in order to complete the activation process.
- After successful activation, you can enjoy Shudder content on your Roku.
How to activate Shudder on Apple TV?
- Tap on the home button on your TV remote to get a home screen.
- Locate the app store on your home screen and click on it.
- Click on the search icon on the top-right side.
- Type “Shudder” on your search field by using an on-screen keyboard.
- Simply while typing, you get few apps on the suggestion list and choose the Shudder app only.
- You have to click on the install button on the next page.
- After installing, open the Shudder app.
- You get an activation code after fulfilling all the given requirements.
- Visit the shudder.com/code or shudder.com/activate link from any browser on your mobile.
- Now you have to enter the given activation code in the respective field.
- After entering the given code, tap on the activate button.
- Then log in with your given details.
- Once your activation process is completed, your screen will automatically get refresh and you can watch Shudder on Apple TV.
How to activate Shudder on Android TV?
- First, tap on the home button on your TV remote.
- Navigate the apps option on your home screen.
- Scroll right side and select the Play Store.
- On the top bar, choose the magnifying glass to get the search bar.
- Enter Shudder in your search field in order to get the app for installation.
- Select the Shudder app from the app suggestion at the bottom of the search bar.
- Now tap on the install button on the next page.
- After installing, click on the open button on your screen.
- Now you get an activation code on your TV screen and copy that code somewhere.
- Open shudder.com/code o your mobile browser or computer browser to proceed activation process.
- Now submit your given activation code on your given field and click on the activate button.
- You have to submit your login credentials in the following field.
- After completing the activation process, you get Shudder Content on Android TV.
How to activate Shudder on Xbox?
- Make sure your device must have an active internet connection.
- Locate the apps option on the top bar on your TV screen.
- Click on the browse apps on your TV screen.
- Enter Shudder on the given field by using an on-screen keyboard.
- Select the Shudder app from the suggestion list.
- Now click on the download button on the next page.
- Open the Shudder app.
- Now follow all the upcoming commands to get an activation code on your TV screen.
- Move on to your mobile or computer browser and enter shudder.com/code in the URL field.
- You will be promoted to the activation page and submit your activation code in the search field.
- Submit your account credentials in the given field and log in.
- After completing the activation process, you can watch Shudder on Xbox.
How to activate Shudder on Amazon Fire TV?
- Go to the home screen and click on the Apps icon.
- Select the search icon on the apps tab.
- Enter Shudder on the search field by using a virtual keyboard.
- After searching, you get some apps suggestions and select the Shudder app.
- Now you will be redirected to the app overview page, then click on the get/download option.
- After installing, launch the Shudder app.
- You get an activation code on your TV screen and now move on to another device.
- Enter shudder.com/code or shudder.com/code in the URL field.
- Enter your displayed activation code in the given box and click on the Activate button.
- Then you need to log in to your account credentials to complete the activation procedure.
An alternative way to watch Shudder-
You can also watch Shudder by other media streaming services like YouTube TV. Currently, only YouTube TV includes the Shudder channel on its package that costs you around $69.99 per month. It also included 60 other channels like TBS, Syfy, TLC, truTV, USA Network, WE tv, Nickelodeon, etc. Record your favorite content by Unlimited Cloud DVR storage and only three subscribers can stream at once.
YouTube TV is compatible with LG Smart TV, Roku, Android TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, Amazon Fire TV, iOS, PS4, PS5, and VIZIO Smart TV. But you can’t stream YouTube TV on Nintendo.