How to activate Soundcloud?
If you love music and podcast, then I am 100% sure you already heard about SoundCloud. SoundCloud is one of the most popular audio streaming apps in the world. It offers over 200 million music tracks and over 20 million active artists are the part of SoundCloud community. Apart from this, Soundcloud is completely free of cost and it gives chance to an unknown artists to showcase their talent to the whole world. This guide helps you to install and activate the SoundCloud app on multiple devices by using the soundcloud.com/activate link. If you are an artist, then Soundcloud offers 3 hours of audio recording per day and a great real-time insights dashboard. Soundcloud is only available on Apple TV, iOS, Android, Android TV, and Xbox device.
Features of Soundcloud-
- A large music library is available for everyone.
- You can follow your favorite artist.
- You can listen to songs according to genre and categories. Soundcloud already divides songs according to their genre.
- User can create their personal playlists on this.
- This app promotes new talent in their platform.
How to create an account in SoundCloud?
A Soundcloud account is needed for activating it. Follow the given procedure to create an account-
- First, visit the official Soundcloud website or app.
- Navigate Create account option at the top of your screen and click on it.
- Now a box will pop up on your screen, you have to select an option for creating your account –
- Create a strong password for your account.
- Now click on the “Accept & Continue” option for proceeding next steps.
- Submit your age and gender in the respective field.
- Click on the continue option.
- Now create your display name and you can also submit your profile picture.
How to activate SoundCloud on Multiple devices?
First, you need to install the Soundcloud app from the App store. After installing, open the Soundcloud app, and you will be asked to sign in first. So sign in with your account credentials to get an activation code on your TV screen. Copy this code or pause your screen and move on to another device to submit this activation code.
Launch any browser on your device and visit the soundcloud.com/activate link. You might also be asked to log in first, submit the same existing account in this.
Now submit the activation code in the following field. It takes few seconds to complete the whole activation process.
Activate SoundCloud on Mobile phones (Soundcloud/activate)-
- First, launch the App Store or Play Store by tapping on the icon (Make sure your device must have an internet connection).
- Go to the search icon (magnifying glass) and type “SoundCloud” in the empty field.
- When the SoundCloud app will appear on your search result, then simply select it.
- Click on the install button and wait until it completes all setups.
- After installing, launch the SoundCloud app.
- You have to submit your account credentials for proceeding with further steps.
- Once you logged in, an activation code will appear on your screen.
- Launch any browser and go to the soundcloud.com/activate link.
- Log in with the same account, which you earlier submit in the SoundCloud app (If asked).
- Now enter your activation code in the respective field. It takes few seconds to verify your activation code.
- After verification, you can enjoy SoundCloud on your Mobile phones.
Activate SoundCloud on Xbox One (Soundcloud/activate)-
- Your Xbox one device must have an internet connection.
- Now locate the Microsoft store in your Xbox One.
- Go to the search bar and type “SoundCloud” by using an on-screen keyboard.
- Select official SoundCloud from the search result.
- Now you will be promoted to the SoundCloud app page, where you have to click on the Get option for downloading SoundCloud app on Xbox One.
- After installing, open the SoundCloud app.
- Sign in with your account credentials to get an activation code on your TV screen.
- Move on to another device and visit the soundcloud.com/activate link from any browser.
- You will be asked to submit an activation code in the respective field. Simply enter the displayed code in the empty field.
- The activation process takes few seconds to complete.
Read also- How to get the MTV app on multiple devices?
Activate SoundCloud on Apple TV (Soundcloud/activate)-
- Launch the App Store from the home screen.
- Go to the search bar and enter “SoundCloud” by using a virtual keyboard.
- When the Soundcloud app appears on your suggestion list, select it.
- Click on the install button and the installation process take few seconds.
- After completing, open the SoundCloud app.
- Follow all the upcoming prompts to get an activation code on your TV screen. Note it down somewhere.
- Launch any browser on your mobile or computer and visit www.soundcloud.com/activate for activation.
- Log in with the same account (If asked).
- Submit your activation code in the respective field.
- In few seconds, your activation will complete.
Activate SoundCloud on Android TV-
- Turn on your Android TV and your TV must be connected to the internet.
- Launch the play store from the home screen.
- Find “SoundCloud” from the search bar.
- Select the official SoundCloud app from the suggestion list.
- You will proceed to the SoundCloud page.
- Click on the install button.
- Wait until your installation process finishes, then open the Soundcloud app.
- Sign in with your Soundcloud account, then an activation code will prompt on your TV screen. Simply copy that code or leave your screen at that moment.
- Move on to another device’s browser and type the soundcloud.com/activate link in the URL box.
- Log in with the same account, which you earlier access in the Soundcloud app.
- Enter the same displayed activation code in the respective field.
- In a while, your device will automatically activate.
Activate SoundCloud on Roku-
Note- Currently, the Soundcloud app is not available for Roku devices. But that does not mean, you cannot access SoundCloud libraries and songs. Musiclouds channel offers Soundcloud on its app. Along with Soundcloud, you can also enjoy Jamendo and 8 tracks.com music playlist through it.
- Press the home button on your Roku remote and the menu option will prompt on your screen.
- Go to the search option from the menu.
- With the help of an on-screen keyboard enter “Musiclouds” in the empty field.
- Select Musiclouds app and you will proceed to its app page.
- Click on the Add Channel option for installing the Musiclouds app on the Roku device.
- When the installation process completes, a pop-up will prompt and click OK.
- Now you can access the Musiclouds channel by clicking it.
- Select the Soundcloud icon on the page.