Telemundo is an American-Spanish language channel. It is quite a famous Spanish channel in the United States. Telemundo is usually a channel dedicated to a Spanish audience, in which you will get to watch movies, shows, programs, sports events, especially football, TV shows, and documentaries in their native language. Being an American Spanish channel, you will definitely get to see the English subtitles below in each of their programs, due to which even those who do not understand Spanish will understand the story from the subtitles. Now let’s talk about how you can install and activate it on your Roku and Apple TV by using the telemundo.com/activar link.
- La Reina del Sur
- El Señor de los Cielos
- The Scent of Passion
- 100 días para enamorarnos
- Pasión de Gavilanes
- Jenni Rivera: Mariposa de Barrio
- Silvana Sin Lana
- Loli’s luck
How to activate Telemundo on Roku (telemundo.com/activar)?
- Go to your home screen by tapping the home button on your TV remote.
- Select the streaming channels option from the home page.
- Go to the search channel option.
- Using an on-screen keyboard enter “Telemundo” in the search field.
- Choose the Telemundo app from the suggestion list.
- For installing the Telemundo app on your Roku device, just click on the Add Channel option.
- The installation process takes few minutes, then launch the app.
- Go to the More option on the top right side of your screen.
- Click on the My Profile option and log in with your NBCUniversal Profile account credentials.
- After login, an activation code will prompt on your screen.
- Move on to another device and visit the telemundo.com/activar link for activation.
- Enter your given activation code in the respective field and click on the continue button.
- Then you will be asked to sign up by email and select your respective TV provider from the list.
- Follow all the upcoming commands in order to complete the activation process.
Read also- How to activate TVOne?
How to activate Telemundo on Apple TV (tvone.tv/activar)?
- Plugin your Apple TV with the power switch and your device must have an internet connection.
- Go to the home screen.
- Click on the Apps Store.
- Navigate the search icon at the top screen.
- Enter “Telemundo” in the search field.
- Choose the Telemundo app from the search result.
- Select the install button and it will lead the installation process.
- After installing, launch the Telemundo app.
- Navigate the More option at the right side of your screen.
- Go to the My Profile option.
- Now, go to the sign-in option and submit the NBCUniversal Profile.
- In a while, an activation code will prompt on your TV screen.
- Visit the telemundo.com/activar link on any browser.
- Enter the given activation code in the respective field and click on the continue button.
- Follow all the upcoming prompts in order to complete the activation process.
How to stream Telemundo without any cable?
If you want to stream the Telemundo channel without any TV provider and cable then it is also possible now. There are many service providers that stream Telemundo channels without any TV provider, for this you have to subscribe to any one of them.
|Cloud DVR storage
|Telemundo and 67 other channels
|Cloud DVR Storage
|$55/month to $80/month
|Cloud DVR Storage
How to fix the Telemundo app not working?
1- Check your internet connection whether it is connected properly or not.
2- Your internet speed must be above 5mb/s for smooth streaming.
3- Update the latest version of the Telemundo app.
4- Re-install Telemundo app.
5- Try another device or use streaming services.