AMC (American Multinational basic cable TV channel) is an American streaming platform that offers popular movies and shows for its users and owned by the AMC networks. Over 80% of American households receive AMC channels. In this guide, we will tell you how you can install and activate AMC on multiple streaming devices by using the amc.com/activate link.
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV
How to Activate AMC on Apple TV?
- Plugin your Apple TV and make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Launch the App Store app from the home screen.
- Go to the search icon and enter “AMC” with the help of a virtual keyboard.
- Select the AMC app from the suggestion result.
- Click on the install/get option.
- The installation process takes a while, after installing launch AMC app.
- Go to the Sign-in option and enter your account credentials.
- In a while, an activation code prompt on your screen. Simply note it down somewhere.
- Visit amc.com/activate from any mobile or computer browser.
- Submit the given activation code in the following field and click on the submit button.
- Select your respective TV provider name from the list and fill up the given account credentials.
- Now you can stream AMC on Apple TV.
How to Activate AMC on Roku?
- Make sure you have an internet connection on your Roku device.
- Now go to the Roku Home screen and scroll down until you find the Streaming Channels option.
- Select the Search Channels option in the Channel Store tab.
- Type “AMC” by using an on-screen keyboard.
- Select the official AMC channel from the search result.
- Click on the Add Channel option to install the AMC app on your Roku device.
- Once the AMC app is added to your Roku, click OK to finish the setup.
- Now launch the AMC app from Go to Channels.
- You need to sign in first, click on the Sign-in option and submit your email account to get an activation code on your TV screen.
- Move on to another device and visit the amc.com/activate link from any browser.
- You will be asked to submit your given activation code. Enter your given activation code in the respective field.
- Choose your respective TV provider from the given list and log in with your TV provider’s given account credentials.
- After completing all procedures, your code will automatically disappear from your TV screen and you can watch all your favorite shows on Roku.
How to Activate AMC on Android TV?
- Your device must be connected to the internet.
- Navigate the Play store from your home screen and click on it.
- Go to the search bar and type “AMC” with the help of your TV remote.
- Choose the AMC app from the search result.
- Tap on the install button and wait until the installation process completed.
- Then open the AMC app.
- Follow all the upcoming prompts to get an activation code on your TV screen. Simply pause your screen and move on to another device.
- Go to amc.com/activate and www.amc.com/activate link from any browser.
- Enter your given activation code in the respective field and tap on the submit button.
- Now you will be asked to select your TV provider. Simply choose your respective TV provider from the list and enter your TV Provider’s given credentials to log in.
- In a while, your code will disappear from your TV screen and you can watch AMC on Android TV.
Read also- How to activate Twitch TV?
How to Activate AMC on Amazon Fire TV?
- First, go to the Amazon store.
- Go to the search channel icon and type “AMC”.
- Select the AMC app from the suggestion.
- You will proceed to the AMC app page, click on the get option to install the AMC app on Amazon Fire TV.
- After installing, open the AMC app.
- Sign in with your account credentials and in a while, an activation code will appear on your TV screen.
- Go to another device such as mobile or computer and visit amc.com/activate.
- Now you have to submit your given activation code in the empty field and click on the submit button.
- Then select your TV provider’s name from the list and log in with the TV provider’s given account credentials.
How to Activate AMC on Xbox?
- Make sure your Xbox device is connected to the internet.
- Go to the Apps store.
- Select the Apps tab on the store.
- Go to the search icon and enter “AMC” with the help of an on-screen keyboard.
- Install the AMC app by selecting the AMC app from the search result.
- After installation finishes, launch the AMC app.
- Follow all the upcoming prompts to proceed to get an activation code for your device.
- Move on to another device and go to the amc.com/activate link.
- Enter your given activation code in the following field and click on the submit button.
- Then log in with your given account credentials by your TV provider.
How to watch AMC without any cable?
In the above methods, you need a TV provider login to watch AMC. But there is also an alternative available, you don’t need any cable to watch AMC. There are many OTT services available that offer AMC channel on their subscription plan. These are the following streaming service-
- YouTube TV
- AT&T TV
- Sling TV
YouTube is one of the most popular OTT platforms in the world. You can watch the AMC channel as well as many other channels such as BBC, Comedy Central, and local news channels for $64.99 per month. Currently, YouTube is not available for Roku device.
- You get 7 days free trial.
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows.
- Three users can stream at once.
- Compatible with most of the devices- Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, iOS, Android, Chromecast, Xbox and many more.
You can also watch AMC on AT&T TV service. Apart from the AMC channel, it also offers various popular channels like nickelodeon, comedy central, Syfy, and many more only for $69.99 per month (entertainment package).
- 20 users can simultaneously stream at once.
- Also, offer cloud-based DVR for subscriber.
- Compatible with most of the devices- Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Smart TV, and many more.
Philo is the latest and newcomers in the OTT market. Also, it is the cheapest OTT platform to watch the AMC channel. It offers an AMC channel along with many other channels (BBC, HGTV, Nick, History) for $25 per month.
- You also get Cloud DVR storage for recording your favorite content.
- Philo also offers 7 days free trial.
- Philo supports most of the major devices- Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, and Fire TV.
AMC Channel is also a part of the Sling TV subscription plan. Sling TV offers AMC channel on its both Blue and Orange subscription plan. Along with the AMC channel, many other channels are also available in these plans such as ESPN, ESPN1, Cartoon Network, ABC, CNN, and many more for $35 per month.
- You can record your favorite shows with its cloud DVR feature.
- Supports- Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and many more.
FuboTV is also one of the most popular platforms in the U.S. You can watch the AMC channel as well as 80 other channels at the price $64.99 per month.
- FuboTV also offers a cloud DVR storage feature to record your favorite shows.
- Free trial for 7 days.
- Compatible- Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Fire TV, Smart TV, and many more.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)-
Is AMC Available on Amazon Prime?
No, AMC is not currently available on Amazon Prime. Instead of AMC, you get the latest AMC+ (new streaming service from AMC) in amazon prime. AMC+ also contains many latest movies and shows as like AMC.
My activation code is not working?
- Check whether you are typing the correct code or not.
- Your code might be expired. So you have to click on the “Get a new code” option for a new activation code.
What if my TV provider’s name is not listed?
Then you are not able to activate the AMC app on your device. Only listed TV providers can able to login AMC account.
Is this app available outside the U.S?
Currently, the AMC app available within Canada, U.S, and its territories.
The AMC app is not working?
- Check your internet connection properly.
- Try another streaming device.
- Re-install the AMC app.
- Check whether your device supports the AMC app or not.
- Disable VPN or any other proxy apps.
- Update your device (if required)