Today in this article, we will know how you can stream SYFY on your Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Xbox, and Android TV. We will briefly explain to you every step of how you can add and activate SYFY in your specific streaming device. So, we basically learn How to activate and install SYFY on all these given streaming devices through syfy.com/activatenbcu.
Before we proceed to learn “how to install and activate Syfy”, we must first know what Syfy is. Many of you will definitely know about this channel very well, but still, we must take a glimpse into it.
What is SYFY?
SYFY is a part of NBCUniversal Television, which started in 1992. SYFY provides live streaming, the latest movies, on-demand shows, and a huge collection of variant categories to its users. In which you will find genres full of science fiction, fantasy, horror, supernatural and paranormal programming.
You can also access these channels Bravo, Oxygen, CNBC, E !, MSNBC, Universal Kids, NBC, Telemundo, NBC Universo, and USA Network by subscribing to SYFY. This channel or app is compatible with most streaming devices such as Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Xbox.
- The Magician
- Doctor Who
- Battlestar Galactica
- The Expanse
- Dark Matter
How to Activate SYFY on different streaming devices?
As you have already understood Syfy, so now we will explain to you how to install and activate Syfy on your Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox, and Amazon Fire TV. Although the steps to install Syfy on all these streaming devices may be different, but the process of activating Syfy is exactly the same.
All you have to do is go to this syfy.com activate/activatenbcu link and enter your given activation code in the Respective field. Then in a while, your Syfy channel will be activated automatically and you will be able to stream SYFY easily.
How to Activate Syfy on Roku-
- Turn on your Roku device.
- Go to the Streaming Channels page from the Home screen.
- Go to the Search Channels option and type “Syfy” in the empty field with the help of an on-screen keyboard.
- Now, select SYFY from the search results.
- Simply tap on the Add Channel option, for installing SYFY on your Roku device.
- After installing SYFY, launch the channel and an activation code will appear on your screen. Note it down somewhere or else you can pause your screen right there.
Note- All the above steps are for installing and adding SYFY on your Roku device. Further methods are for activating SYFY.
- Now, visit syfy.com/activatenbcu from any other device such as mobile and computer.
- After visiting this website, you will be asked to enter the activation code. You have to enter your activation code here.
- After filling the activation code in the respective field, then simply tap on the Continue option.
- Now, press on the Sign Up with email option and enter your email address, password, and other informative details, and agree to NBCUniversal’s terms of service.
- After filling, all these details, click on the Sign Up option and your account will be created.
- Now select or search your TV provider from the given list and follow all the upcoming prompts.
- After a while, you are ready to stream Syfy on your Roku device.
How to Activate Syfy on Apple TV-
- Go to the home page.
- Now, go to the App store.
- Navigate the search bar and type Syfy on it.
- Select the Syfy app from the search result and click on the install button.
- Launch the Syfy app and sign in to your Syfy account.
- After this, an activation code will be sent to your screen.
Note- All the given steps are for installing Syfy on Apple TV and further steps are for activating Syfy.
- Go to syfy.com/activatenbcu from any other device.
- Enter the activation code in the respective field.
- After a while, Syfy will be activated on Apple TV.
How to Activate Syfy on Xbox-
- Turn on your Xbox device.
- Go to the home screen and click on the Menu option.
- Go to the Play Store and navigate to the search tab. Type Syfy on it.
- Select the Syfy app from the search result and install it.
- Launch Syfy app, now sign in to your Syfy account.
- An activation code will appear on your screen. Simply note it down somewhere.
Note- All these steps are for the installing SYFY app on Xbox and further steps are for activating SYFY app on Xbox.
- Go to syfy.com/activatenbcu from any other devices such as mobile, tablet, and computer.
- Now you will be asked for an activation code, fill your activation code in the Respective field.
- After a while, you are ready to stream SYFY on Xbox.
How to Activate Syfy on Amazon Fire TV-
- Go to the Home screen.
- Now, navigate to the search icon on the home screen and click it.
- Type Syfy and search.
- Tap on the Syfy app from the search result.
- Click on the Get option for downloading Syfy app on the Amazon Fire TV.
- Launch the app and fill in your Syfy account on the respective field.
- After a while, an activation code will appear on your screen.
Note- All these steps are for the installing SYFY app on your Amazon Fire TV and further steps are for activating SYFY app on Amazon Fire TV.
- Visit syfy.com/activatenbcu from any other devices.
- Enter your activation code in the respective field and click on the continue option.
- Within a minute, your Syfy will be automatically activated.
- Now you can enjoy Syfy on Amazon Fire TV.
How to Activate Syfy on Android TV-
- Turn on your Android TV.
- Go to the Play store from the home page.
- Go to the search icon and type Syfy.
- Select the Syfy app from the search result.
- For installing SYFY app on your Android TV, simply tap on the Install button.
- Wait until the SYFY app is completely installed, then launch the app.
- Now sign in with your SYFY account.
- An activation code will appear on your screen, simply note it down somewhere.
Note- All these steps are for the installing SYFY app on your Android TV and further steps are for activating SYFY app on android TV.
- Go to syfy.com/activatenbcu from any other device.
- Now, enter an activation code in the respective field.
- Wait a couple of minutes until your SYFY will be automatically activated.
- After that, you are ready to stream SYFY on android TV.
How to stream SYFY without any cable?
There are many media streaming platforms that can offer you to stream SYFY on your streaming device. All you have to do is subscribe to them, and you can easily stream the SYFY channel on your device. These are the following media streaming platforms, which offer the SYFY channel on their subscription plan.
2- Fubo TV
4- AT&T TV
5- YouTube TV
Sling is one of the most popular media streaming services in the U.S. Also it offers the cheapest subscription plans for its users. You can watch the SYFY channel along with 40+ other channels in its Sling TV’s Blue Packages for only $35 per month.
- You can record your favorite shows on their Cloud DVR.
- Cheapest plan amongst all.
- Supports most of the devices- Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Samsung Smart TV, Smart TV, Android TV, iOS, and many more.
FuboTV is another popular platform for online streaming. It also offers the SYFY channel as well as 90 other channels like Nickelodeon, ESPN, BBC, CBS, and many more in its Family Subscription plan only for $64.99 per month.
- Record your favorite part on its 250 hours of cloud DVR storage.
- You also get 7 days free trial on its subscription plan.
- Three users can watch simultaneously.
- It supports most of the devices- Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, and Smart TV.
Hulu Live TV is also a well-known media streaming platform in the U.S. You can watch many popular channels along with the SYFY channel on its subscription plan for $64.99 per month.
- It also offers 7 days free trial for its users.
- You can record 50 hours of cloud DVR storage (you can upgrade also).
- It also includes the entire HULU streaming library.
- Two users can watch at once.
- Supported devices- Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Google Chromecast, and many more.
AT&T TV is also an alternative way to watch SYFY without any cable. You only have to subscribe to their Entertainment package at $69.99 per month to watch the SYFY channel as well as many more popular shows such as Discovery, Nat geo, HGTV, AMC.
- Three users can simultaneously stream AT&T TV.
- You can record your favorite shows on a Cloud-based DVR.
- AT&T TV supports major streaming devices- Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and many more.
YouTube is also one of the popular streaming services. You can watch SYFY along with 70+ other channels like discovery, Local Network channels, cartoon networks for $64.99 per month.
- It includes limitless cloud DVR storage for its users.
- Three users can stream at once.
- Supports- Android TV, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, and many more.
How to fix the SYFY is not working?
- Check whether your device is connected to an active internet or not.
- Place your router as close as possible to your streaming device.
- Make sure your internet speed must be fast.
- Update the SYFY app.
- Re-install the SYFY app.
- Update your device Firmware.
In this article, we learned how you can add and activate the Syfy channel on a different streaming device by using syfy.com activate/activatenbcu. Here we covered Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox, and Amazon Fire TV and briefly understand each step very carefully.
- Read also- How to Activate Bravo TV on all streaming devices? | bravotv.com/activatenow
- Read also- How to Stream and Activate Discovery Go?| go.discovery.com/activate