MX Player is one of the best Indian OTT platforms, which offer thousands of shows and movies almost free of cost. Along with the OTT platform, MX player is also a video player app. MX player app is compatible with Android TV, Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Firestick, Android mobile, and iOS. In this article, we tell you how you can install and watch MX Player on Smart TV devices.
- You can watch all shows and movies for free.
- Many popular websites are available.
- A great media player as well.
- Apart from shows and movies, you can also play games and music as well.
- Simple and decent.
How to install and watch MX player on Android TV?
- Turn on your Android TV.
- Go to the play store and click on the search icon.
- Type “MX player” in the search field by using an on-screen keyboard.
- Now, select the MX player app from the search result.
- Click on the install button.
- Wait until the installation process finishes, then launch the app.
- Click on the “Start Now” option.
- Select your language preference or you can choose the skip option.
- Now, you are ready to watch MX player on Android TV.
Read also- How to watch Ullu on smart TV?
How to watch and install MX Player on Samsung smart TV?
- Turn on your Samsung smart TV.
- Press the “home button” on the TV remote.
- Now go to the app’s icon and click on it.
- Navigate the search icon (magnifier) in the right-top side and click on it.
- Now, type MX player with the help of an on-screen keyboard.
- Select the MX player app from the search result.
- Click on the install button.
- After installing, launch the app.
- Now you are ready to watch MX Player on Samsung smart TV.
How to watch and install MX Player on Amazon firestick?
- Turn on your Amazon Firestick (Must have an internet connection).
- Press the Home screen button and select the settings option.
- Now click on the My fire TV/device option.
- Only click on the Developer options.
- Now, turn on the “Apps from Unknown Sources” option.
- Launch Downloader app from the apps section.
- Now go to the URL field section.
- Type https://mx-video-player.en.softonic.com/android/download by using an on-screen keyboard.
- After typing this URL in the search field, simply click on the Go button.
- Wait until the installation process finishes.
- Now you are ready to stream MX Player on amazon firestick.
How to cast MX Player on Smart TV and Android TV?
- Turn on your smart TV.
- Now, go to the setting option.
- Select your cast option and enable it.
- Now move on to the mobile.
- First, install MX Player from the play store.
- Then go to the setting option.
- Scroll down until you find the connection and sharing option and click on it.
- Go to the cast option.
- Enable the cast option and it automatically searches all nearby devices for casting.
- When your Smart TV and Android TV name appear on your mobile screen then click on it.
- In a while, you are ready to cast with mobile.
- Now launch your MX Player and you can watch all shows of MX player on smart TV.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)-
Is MX Player available outside India?
Currently only video player is available globally but the online streaming feature is yet not available outside India. Within India, you can stream all shows and movies of MX Player on Smart TV.
Is all MX Player content free?
Yes, you can watch each and every show without any cost but MX player currently operates on an ad-supported model.