In this article today, we will explain to you how you can use Avast VPN for firestick. We will cover each and important details about Avast VPN for Firestick Amazon such as its key features, multiple ways to download and install Avast VPN on FireStick, Avast alternatives on Firestick, and many more.
Before we understand how to install avast in your Amazon fire stick, we must have to understand first what Avast VPN actually is.
What is Avast VPN?
Avast VPN was released by Avast in 2014. It is a quite powerful app like avast antivirus, it keeps its place in the top list of its field. More than 400 million people have downloaded yet it, which shows its popularity and people’s trust in the Avast VPN app. This will allow you to browse, chat and stream secretly.
Features of Avast VPN-
- Avast allows you to unlock all restricted websites and apps.
- Avast VPN is a user-friendly and reliable app. Also, this can compatible with firestick, Windows, Android, iOS, and Mac devices easily.
- With a single click, you can access any of one location from 55 different locations across 34 countries virtually.
- It protects your IP address as well as your identity.
- Avast VPN promises to deliver as much as fast internet speed depending on your network.
Why you need Avast VPN for FireStick?
Streaming platforms like Fire Stick, Roku have many chances for privacy and stealing data threat. Most people ignore the privacy of streaming platforms, which can be a threat to them. Having a VPN in your firestick device indicates a very good step, it will also give you a lot of benefits along with securing your privacy.
But there are many VPNs available on Amazon, why only Avast VPN? Because avast is very well known and trusted brand. In this way, giving your privacy to a free and untrusted VPN is also not free from danger. You should choose those apps which are on the top of their field, and Avast VPN is on the top of their field.
How to install Avast VPN for Firestick?
Unfortunately, Avast SecureLine VPN is not currently available on the Amazon app store. For this reason, you cannot download it directly from the app store. So you will need third-party installers to download Avast SecureLine VPN.
Today we will teach you, two ways to install Avast in firestick. 1- via downloader 2- ES File explorer
As you are using the third-party installer, you will need to change the settings of the fire stick a little bit. You have to follow these steps before applying those two methods. Here we discuss how you can easily use Avast VPN for Firestick-
- Go to the FireStick home screen.
- Navigate to the Settings menu and click it
- Only select the My Fire TV option from all these options.
- Now, select the Devices option.
- You will see the Developer option inside it, click on it.
- Tap on the second option “Apps From Unknown Sources”.
- Simply, Turn on the option.
Use Avast VPN on FireStick via Downloader-
- Click the Home screen from your Firestick Remote.
- Go to the search option (Lens icon) on the Firestick Home screen.
- Type “Downloader” in empty spaces and search it.
- After the result shown on your screen, tap on the Downloader app and click on the Download or get icon to install the app.
- By installing the app, simply click on the app to launch it.
- After launching the app go straight to the search bar and type Avast SecureLine VPN’s download link https://bit.ly/380JwQW.
- Now, click the Go option for downloading Avast VPN.
- When the whole downloading process is done, simply press the Install button.
- As soon as you install Avast VPN in your firestick, immediately after that click on the “done” button directly.
- Once you complete all installation processes then you are ready to use avast, click on the Avast icon to launch.
Download and install Avast VPN on FireStick via ES File Explorer-
- First, go to the firestick home screen.
- Navigate the search option (lens icon) in the top-left corner and click it.
- Simply type “ES File Explorer” in the empty spaces and click it.
- When results are shown on the screen, tap on the app name.
- Now click the “download or get” option to install ES File Explorer.
- After installing it, launch it once.
- Navigate to the Downloader icon and tap on it.
- Now look at the bottom bar and only click on the “+New button” icon from all the icons.
- After it, a box will pop-up on your screen. Simply fill up with the Avast VPN download link in the path directory and enter AVAST VPN in the Name tab.
- After filling in Path and Name, click on the Download Now option.
- Next, a dialogue box pop-up on your screen, click the Open File option to proceed to the next step.
- Now, click on the install button.
Alternative of Avast VPN-
If you are not happy with Avast VPN or you want to try someone else VPN like Avast VPN, then you can choose anyone from these 5. All these VPNs have all the features that were available in avast VPNs.
- Astrill VPN
- AVG VPN
Using avast VPN will be a bonus point for you, whether you talk about security or privacy. A good VPN will keep you one step ahead. In this article, we have told you in detail that how you can use avast VPN for Firestick. As of now, there is no official Avast VPN app in the amazon app store, due to which you have to install avast VPN with the help of third-party installers. Here we briefly discussed all the possible ways to install Avast VPN on FireStick.