9Now is an on-demand TV network owned by the Nine Network in Australia. It offers Channel 9, 9Gem, 9Go!, 9Life, and 9Rush, as well as live news via 9news to its users. To activate the 9Now app, first, you need to install the 9Now app from your Samsung Smart TV, Smart TV, and Android TV App Store. After that, you have to sign in or create your account in it. In a short time, you will be sent an activation code on the screen, which you have to note down. Move on to the other device such as mobile or computer and visit the 9now.com.au/activate link from any browser. Now sign in with the same account with which you logged in to your streaming device.
Then submit your given activation code in the respective field and click on the Continue option. In a while, your 9Now channel will be activated.
Activate 9Now on Samsung smart TV?
- Turn on your Samsung smart TV (your device must be connected to the internet).
- Tap on the home button on your Samsung smart TV remote.
- Locate the Apps icon and click on it.
- Now go to the video section or type 9Now in the search field by using an on-screen keyboard.
- Select the 9Now app from the search result and click on the install button.
- After installing, launch the app.
- Navigate Connect your TV option and click on it.
- Now you will be asked to log in/create an account and soon after that, you will be given an activation code.
- Now move on to the other device like smartphone or computer and visit the 9now.com.au/activate link.
- Next login with the same account which you already using on Samsung Smart TV.
- Enter the given code in the respective field and click on the continue option.
- Refresh your Samsung smart TV screen, in a while, you are ready to watch 9Now.
Read also- How to install and activate BBC America?
Activate 9Now on Android TV?
- First, go to the play store.
- Click on the search icon and enter 9Now with the help of an on-screen keyboard.
- Now select the 9Now app from the search result.
- Click on the install button.
- Wait until the installation process finishes, then launch the app.
- Go to the Connect your TV option.
- Enter your account credentials or you can create your account.
- In a while, an activation code will prompt on your TV screen.
- Visit 9Now.com.au/activate from any other device like mobile or computer.
- Log in with the same account credentials.
- Now enter the given code in the respective field.
- Click on the continue option.
- Now you can watch 9Now on Android TV.