This morning while running ONN Roku TV, I noticed a very strange thing, my Wi-Fi was getting disconnected again and again. All other devices were connected to that router except for ONN Roku TV. If you are also facing the same problem then you are on the right article, today we will tell you how to fix ONN Roku TV not connecting to Wi-Fi problem.
Reasons for ONN Roku TV not connecting to Wi-Fi-
If your ONN Roku TV keeps getting disconnected from Wi-Fi then there can be many reasons behind this. Below we will talk about all those reasons due to which you may have to face ONN Roku TV not connecting to Wi-Fi problem.
- Temporary bugs.
- Your internet data might be exhausted.
- Check whether you are typing the correct password or not.
- Hardware problem in Router.
- Signal strength is too weak.
- Your device might be blocked.
Read also- How to watch Sky Go on PS4?
Ways to fix ONN Roku TV not connecting to Wi-Fi problem-
Here are a few solutions for ONN Roku TV not connecting to Wi-Fi internet problems.
Power Cycle ONN Roku TV.
Some kind of software glitch can be the reason behind most of the Wi-Fi not connecting problems. In such a situation, the first best way is to try restarting your ONN Roku TV. Because such software glitches are temporary and can also arise due to some bugs. A simple restart is a good solution to these types of glitches.
- Plug out your power cord from the power switch.
- Wait for 1 minute then plug it back in.
- Then Switch on your TV.
Restart your Router.
If even after restarting ONN Roku TV, no solution is found then it may be that the problem is with your router. Then you should definitely try to reboot your Router device.
- Press the power button on your Router.
- Now, wait for a minute.
- Turn on your Router.
- Then check whether ONN Roku TV connects to Wi-Fi or not.
Check your Wi-Fi network password.
It is also possible that you are typing the wrong password for Wi-Fi. So, make sure you are typing the correct password otherwise you can’t connect to the Wi-Fi.
If even after entering the correct password, you are not able to connect to Wi-Fi, then it may be that many users are already connected to your router or your ONN Roku TV device is blocked.
Disable Network Pings.
Many users have fixed the “ONN Roku TV Not Connecting to Wi-Fi” problem by disabling network pings. In the steps given below, we will tell you how you can disable network pings-
To get this hidden setting on your ONN Roku TV, you have to press some keys-
- Press the Home button 5 times simultaneously.
- Then tap on the Fast forward button.
- Now tap the Play button.
- Press the Rewind button.
- Press the Play button.
- At last tap on the fast forward button.
Now the secret settings will prompt on your TV screen. Now follow the further steps to complete the “disabling Network pings”.
- Go to the System operation menu option.
- Now select the Network menu option on the System Operation Menu tab.
- At last, choose the Disable Network Pings option.
Now check whether your Wi-Fi is connecting or not. If somehow you still facing ONN Roku TV not connecting to Wi-Fi problem, then you should definitely proceed to our next solution.
Perform a Network Test Connection.
By performing a Network Test Connection, you should know the actual reason behind this Wi-Fi not connecting problem.
- Tap the home button.
- Now go to the settings option.
- Select the network option.
- Go to the Check connection.
Try wired connection.
If the ONN Roku TV Not Connecting Wi-Fi issue persists even after following all the solutions, then you should use a wired connection instead of a wireless connection. There is the problem of network drop in wireless connection but you will not find any such problem in Ethernet.