Sky Go is an online service for Sky TV subscribers and it is owned by Sky Group. It is one of the most popular streaming platforms all over the world and Sky Group launched it in January 2006. You can watch your favorite Sky TV shows with the Sky Go application. Along with Sky TV content, you can also catch movies, shows, programs, TV shows, and much more. Over 200+ live TV channels is available with the Sky Go app.
Sky Go supports various types of devices like Android, iOS, PS4, Xbox, Amazon Fire TV, Windows, and macOS. But in this guide, we only cover how you can watch Sky Go on a PS4 device. Follow the further steps to install and stream Sky Go on PS4.
- It includes other Sky Channels like Sky Atlantic, Sky News, Sky Arts1, and many more.
- You can also watch other channels like Comedy Central, Fox, ITV, TLC, and more.
- If you want to record your shows, then you must need Sky Q Box.
- It offers every category of shows and movies.
- Sky Go is user-friendly and easy to use.
How to stream Sky Go on PS4?
- Your device must have an active Wi-Fi connection.
- Go to the home screen.
- Navigate the PlayStation Store on your main menu and click the X button.
- Go to the search tab.
- Enter “Sky Go” on the search field by using a virtual keyboard.
- Select the Sky Go app from the suggested apps.
- Tap on the Download option.
- Wait until the Sky Go app is installed completely, then launch the app.
- Now Sign in option will prompt on your screen and select it.
- Enter your Sky id and username in the respective field and click on the Next step.
- Then you have to submit your Sky id password and click on the Submit.
- Once your whole process is done, you get a message for confirmation.
- Now you can stream Sky Go on PS4.
All the above given steps will help you to install and watch Sky Go on PS4. If you are unable to install or have any doubts regarding installing Sky Go on PS4, then you can ask your query in the comment section.