Is your Dave app not working, or is it frozen, or is unlimited loading while opening? and you don’t find any solution to get rid of it. Then you are at the right place, here we will talk about how you can fix the Dave app not working problem.
Reasons for the Dave app not working problem.
There can be many reasons why your Dave app stuck while opening. Here we will discuss all the possible reasons behind this freezing Dave app problem.
- Temporary bugs on your Dave app.
- Internet connection is not properly connected.
- Your internet speed might be too slow.
- Corrupted cache and data on your Dave app.
- Outdated version of Dave app.
How to fix Dave app not working problem?
Method 1- Launch the Dave app again.
Temporary bugs also sometimes do not allow the app to work, it conflicts with the app and as a result, your Dave app faces freeze and a blank screen. There is nothing to worry about, it remains only for some time. You can resolve it by restarting your Dave app again.
- Simply close your Dave app.
- Wait for few minutes.
- Then launch the Dave app.
- Now check whether your Dave app not working problem is solved or not.
Method 2- Restart your mobile phone.
However, if your Dave app is still not working, then this can be also from your mobile side. That means your mobile phone may have some temporary bugs which creating this type of mess. In this too, you can clear such temporary bugs as in the first method, but instead of the restarting app, you will have to restart your mobile device.
- Hold the power button until the power menu prompt on your mobile screen.
- Now select the restart/reboot option.
- Now your mobile phone will process restart process.
- Wait until your app will complete reboot cycle.
- Then launch the Dave app.
Method 3- Check your internet connection.
As you know, the Dave app is an online app. So, it is a must to have an internet connection to use the Dave app. But it has been seen many times that the Dave app is not able to work even due to slow internet speed because slow speed takes more time to exchange data in comparison to fast speed and that is why the app takes too long time while loading.
- First of all, check your internet connection carefully.
- Try to put your router as close as possible.
- Change your network or Wi-Fi.
Method 4- Update Dave latest version.
Outdated Dave app version can be also one of the reasons “why your Dave app is not working”. Because the outdated version does not support properly and sometimes it also conflicts with the device. Therefore, you need to install the latest version of the Dave app to fix the Dave app not working problem.
- Go to your Play Store or App Store.
- Search for the “Dave app”.
- Now check whether the Dave’s update is available or not.
- Then click on the update option.
- After updating, launch the Dave app.
Method 5- Clear Cache and data.
Corrupted cache and data also sometimes cause the Dave app to get stuck and freezing. Such corrupted data sometimes corrupts the whole app, due to which the app is neither able to open properly nor is it able to work properly. So, it would be better option to clear all these unwanted data and cache from your Dave app. Follow the further steps to clear Dave app-
- Go to your Settings.
- Navigate the apps option from your menu.
- Go to the manage apps.
- Select the Dave app.
- Go to the clear data option.
- Click on the clear data or clear cache option.
- Now open the Dave app.
Method 6- Re-install the Dave app.
If even after clearing cache and data, your Dave app not working then you only have one option left. Then you have to uninstall the Dave app and again install it because there can be the possibility that your app might be corrupted. By re-installing the Dave app, you get a fresh app without any corrupted data on it.
- Hold the Dave app.
- Now a tab will prompt on your mobile screen and select the uninstall option.
- Your app will uninstall from your device.
- Go to your App store or Play Store on your device.
- Search for the Dave app.
- Install the app.