In this article, we will guide you on how you can watch the MSG Go Roku device. MSG Go is a sports streaming service for the U.S, it basically offers or broadcast major sports events, shows, live sports of New York Knicks (NBA), New York Rangers (NHL), New York Red Bulls (MLS), New Jersey Devils (NHL) and many more. You can also watch highlights of any shows. MSG Go support iOS, Android phone, and computer. Although Roku is one of the most popular streaming devices in the United States, there is no official app for MSG Go yet. As a result, you won’t be able to install the MSG Go app in it; instead, you’ll have to stream MSG Go through another method.
Features of MSG Go Roku-
- You can watch on-demand shows and matches.
- Also gives you alerts or notification for your favorite shows.
- You can also look out all the schedule of upcoming matches.
- Highlights are also available for every match.
How to Watch MSG Go on Roku?
As you might know, the MSG Go app is not available on Roku, but there is a way that you can still stream MSG Go shows on your Roku.
- Turn on your Roku TV.
- Go to the homepage from the TV Remote.
- Now click on the Settings option.
- Navigate the System option at the bottom in the right-side menu and click on it.
- Select Screen mirroring option and click on the screen mirroring mode.
- Now for enabling screen mirroring select between the prompt or always allows option.
- Move on to another mobile device and go to the play store.
- Tap on the search icon and type “MSG Go”.
- Select MSG Go from the search result and install it.
- Now go to the mobile setting option.
- Scroll down until you find the Connection & Sharing option and click on it.
- Select Cast option only.
- Enable your Cast option and it automatically scans all nearby devices, select your Roku device (if the name appears on your mobile screen).
- Now your mobile screen will appear on your Roku TV.
- Then launch your MSG Go app and enjoy shows.
How to watch MSG Go without cable on Roku?
Instead of casting the MSG Go app, you can also stream it by alternative methods. There are multiple media streaming services are available, which offer MSG Go on their channel list. By subscribing to these services, you can also stream the MSG Go Roku device.
- AT&T TV Now
FuboTV is one of the most popular streaming services in the U.S. FuboTV offers MSG Go on their live streaming services, you can watch MSG GO channel along with many channels like CBS, FOX, HGTV, History, NBC, and many more.
- You also get 7 days free trial.
- You can record your favorite games on 30 hours of cloud DVR space.
- FuboTV supports multiple devices.
- Stream more than one user at the same time.
You only have to pay $64.99 /month to watch MSG Go on your Roku.
AT&T TV Now-
AT&T TV Now is also one of the most popular media streaming services in the U.S. By subscribing to their package, you can watch MSG Go along with 65+ popular channels like Trutv, Nickelodeon, HGTV, History, Syfy, Disney junior, TBS, CNN, and many more.
- It supports multiple devices like Samsung smart tv, Roku, Apple tv, Android TV, Xbox, and many more.
- Each user can record their favorite shows on 20 hours of cloud DVR space.
- 20 users can stream at once.
Subscribe to their choice package for $84.99/month to watch MSG Go on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is MSG Go available outside the U.S?
Currently, MSG Go is only available within the U.S. You can only access MSG Go content within the U.S or its territories.
Can I watch MSG Go on mobile phones?
Yes, there is a dedicated app for this. You have to visit your Play Store or App Store to install the MSG Go app.
MSG Go app not working properly?
- It might be your internet fault, so check your internet connection once.
- Try another Wifi or internet connection.
- Check whether your location.
- Re-install MSG Go app.
Is there any official MSG Go app for Roku?
As of now, no official app has been made for Roku. The MSG Go app is only built for mobile devices as of now, and to stream on Roku, you’ll need to use the screen mirroring feature.