In this guide, we will tell you how you can install and activate DIY Network on multiple streaming devices by using the watch.diynetwork.com/activate link. The DIY Network is an American channel owned by Discovery. It basically telecast reality shows, renovation building shows, repairing homes, documentaries, and many more. DIY Network supports major streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV.
How to Sign in into DIY Network?
- First visit watch.diynetwork.com link from mobile or computer.
- Navigate Sign in option at the top right-side and click on it.
- Now select your TV provider from the given list.
- Enter your email or account credentials.
- Provide a strong password for your account.
- Finally, click on the Sign-in button.
Activate DIY Network on Roku-
- Turn on your Roku device and make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Go to the home screen and select the streaming channel option.
- Now navigate the search channel option on the menu bar and click on it.
- Type “DIY Network Go” with the help of an on-screen keyboard.
- Select DIY Network Go app from the search result.
- For installing the app on your Roku, simply click on the Add Channel option.
- Wait until the installation process finishes and then select OK.
- From the home screen, find the DIY Network app and launch it.
- Follow all upcoming prompts to get an activation code on your TV screen.
- Move on to another device and visit the watch.diynetwork.com/activate link from any browser.
- Submit your above-given activation code in the respective field.
- Then click on the activate button.
- Now you can watch all the shows and content of DIY Network on your Roku.
An alternative method to watch DIY Network on Roku-
- If you don’t want to install the DIY Network app, then there are many media streaming services that offer DIY Network on their packages.
- Subscribe to any of them to watch DIY Network (AT&T TV, YouTube TV, Hulu, Sling Tv, Philo, FuboTV, and many more).
- Let’s assume we picked Philo TV as our subscription plan.
- Go to your search option and enter “Philo TV” in the search bar.
- Click on the Add Channel for installing Philo TV on your Roku.
- Then click on the Go to Channel option and launch your Philo TV.
- Log in with your given account credentials, which you used while subscribing.
- DIY Network channel will available on the app’s live TV guide.
Activate DIY Network on Amazon Fire TV-
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Go to the home screen and select the Apps icon from the top menu.
- Click on the Search tab and type “DIY Network” by using a virtual keyboard.
- Identified your DIY Network app and select it.
- Click on the Get option to install the app on your Fire TV.
- After installation, open your DIY Network app.
- Sign in using your TV provider’s account credentials and get an activation code on your TV screen. Simply note it down somewhere or else pause your screen.
- Go to another device like mobile or computer and visit watch.diynetwork.com/activate from any browser.
- You will be asked to enter an activation code. Enter your activation code in the given field.
- Click on the activate button.
- Now you can watch DIY Network on Amazon Fire TV.
Activate DIY Network on Apple TV-
- Turn on your Apple TV.
- Make sure you have an internet connection.
- Locate the App Store on your home screen and click it.
- Go to the search icon and type “DIY Network” by using a virtual keyboard.
- Select the DIY Network app from the search result and install it.
- After installing the app, launch it.
- Follow all upcoming prompts to get your unique code for activation.
- Now move on to another device and visit the watch.diynetwork.com/activate link.
- Submit your given activation code in the respective field.
- At last, tap on the activate option.
- You can now watch all content of the DIY Network on Apple TV.
How to stream DIY Network without any cable?
You don’t need any kind of cable connection to stream DIY Network on your streaming device, there are many media streaming services available that provide DIY Network channel in their channel list. All you have to do is subscribe to any one of these services so that you can stream it on your streaming device. You don’t need to visit the watch.diynetwork.com/activate link to activate DIY Network, you can easily stream DIY Network by just subscribing to them.
- Fubo TV
- AT&T Tv
- YouTube TV
Hulu Live TV is one of the major streaming services in the U.S. Hulu offers DIY Network on their $64.99 per month subscription plan, you can watch DIY Network along with many other channels such as CBS, BBC, and many more. You can record your favorite shows for 50 hours in cloud DVR storage. Two-person at the same time can use Hulu and also get a free trial for 7 days. Hulu supports Roku, Apple TV, Samsung Smart TV, Android TV, Smart Tv, iOS, and many more.
Vidgo is the newest in the streaming services market. Still, they offer DIY Network along with 60 other channels in their $55 per month package. 3 devices can stream Video at once and also you can cancel your contract at any time. It supports Apple TV, Android TV, Samsung Smart Tv, Roku, and many others.
Fubo TV is one of the most popular streaming services in the U.S. You can catch the DIY Network channel along with 90 other channels with their family package for $64.99 per month. You also get the 7 days free trial and cloud DVR for recording your favorite shows. Fubo TV supports most devices like Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Android Tv, and many others.
AT&T TV also offers a DIY Network channel with a $94.99 per month channel package. You can stream with 20 devices at once and record your favorite shows on cloud DVR. It supports multiple streaming devices like Roku, apple tv, android tv, Fire TV, Samsung smart TV, and many more.