Over 46 million Roku users are currently active in the United States and plenty of great shows available on Roku. All of this makes Roku a very popular streaming device similar to Netflix, Amazon firestick. Today we will tell you how you can use Facebook on Roku device. Facebook is the global leader in terms of social networking, and it would be good enough to stream Facebook to your Roku device. It would be fun to look on Facebook watch Roku.
Follow these steps to use Facebook on a Roku device?
Roku is a quite popular streaming device. Here we will teach you how you can use “Facebook watch Roku” by simple methods. You can connect your Facebook to your Roku device with the help of screencasting, and today we will tell you this.
- First of all, connect your Roku to your TV.
- After that turn on your Roku device, and also remember that it should be connected to the Internet.
- Now, press the home button by navigating it on the Roku remote.
- Next, go to the setting option, and click on the System option there.
- Click Screen mirroring.
- Now three options will appear on your screen, in which you can click either 1-Prompt 2-Always allow.
- Now it will automatically scan your nearby device, and as soon as you see the name of your device on the screen, then click on it. Now your mobile is ready for casting Facebook on Roku.
- It is mandatory to have Facebook on your mobile, otherwise install it. (Also your mobile and Roku device are connected to the same WiFi.)
By following these steps, you can easily activate Facebook watch Roku.
Does the Facebook app available on Roku device?
Unfortunately, you do not get the option to use Facebook on your Roku device. You can only use Facebook on your Roku device by screencasting, there is no other option available currently. If you do not feel comfortable using Facebook by screencasting, then I do not like to say this thing but you have to look for other streaming devices, which lets you stream the Facebook app.
Can I also use Facebook Live on Roku?
Yes, you can use Facebook Live on Roku device with screencast/mirroring features. To do this, you have to use Facebook Live on your secondary device, by which it will be directly cast to your Roku device.